Old February 14th 05, 03:30 AM
Brenda Ann

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"FDR" wrote in message

Hey, a tribute to the Republicans for letting the assault weapon law ban
end. Let's put more in the hands of terrorists.

Lucky

That was a stupid thing to say. What differance would that make? With your
way of thinking, we should outlaw airplanes because they were used to take
out the Twin Towers.

B.H.

This whole thread only proves the point that people are paranoid of
terrorism. There have been whack cases in the US for decades popping off
people at random. It's not terrorism, it's crazy *******s taking our
societal lack or respect for others and for human life in general to it's
most absurd conclusion. In a time when kids kill kids for their shoes, or
just for the fun of it, it seems to me that we have a lot more to be
concerned about.

Old February 14th 05, 03:53 AM

http://www.wnyt.com/x2268.xml?ag=x156&sb=x183

Old February 14th 05, 04:41 AM
CW

"Honus" wrote in message
news%RPd.6232$uc.2686@trnddc01...

"luckydaze" wrote in message

They just gave a news briefing and they said they was NO gang related
activity reported here as was reported earlier. I never said is was a
terrorist attack anyway. I said possible. Again, NO report of gang

activity
from investigators.

You also said "Watch them try and cover it up". Just what was -that-
supposed to mean?

It means that he is an ignorant little kid trying to start something.

Old February 14th 05, 04:42 AM
CW

So do I, you should hit what you're aiming at.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I believe in gun control,

Old February 14th 05, 05:03 AM
:-: Ghost Chip :-:

Yea, during the time this thread chattered, drunk drivers
killed dozens. Where are our priorities?
GC

Old February 14th 05, 05:07 AM
luckydaze

"CW" wrote in message
So do I, you should hit what you're aiming at.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I believe in gun control,

Not if you get shot first which will most likely be the case.

Lucky

Old February 14th 05, 05:20 AM
luckydaze

"luckydaze" wrote in message

They just gave a news briefing and they said they was NO gang related
activity reported here as was reported earlier. I never said is was a
terrorist attack anyway. I said possible. Again, NO report of gang

activity
from investigators.

You also said "Watch them try and cover it up". Just what was -that-
supposed to mean?

It means that he is an ignorant little kid trying to start something.

You're right. I may have startled some people into getting up who have never
gotten off a chair in years. I see it worked on you....

Lucky

Old February 14th 05, 11:11 AM
Brian Hill

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"FDR" wrote in message

[...]

Stirring around in the mix of mankind has always been a dangerous
proposition from the beginning of time. It's just that now days we are so
damn rude and have a total lack of manners about everything we do. This
modern media with it's constant emphasis on the negative and split second
news coverage only makes the world smaller and more cramped. Anything
negative sells on TV. Hum? Why is that? There's just too damn many people
and we are all getting tired of each other. I think we finally perfected our
art of being a bunch of real selfish pricks. Poor f--kin me!

B.H.

Old February 14th 05, 01:24 PM
Brian Hill

"Fredrick Garvin" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 15:34:39 -0800, miso expelled the following:

I believe in gun control, but in fairness, these attacks are almost

always
using semi-automatic weapons.

Gun control is a rediculous concept. It does not apply to criminals.
Matter of fact, NO LAW applies to criminals.

Kudos to the 2 employees that tackled the ass, they should have shot him
dead....

People that have had little or no contact with guns usually rely on the TV
info they see to base their opinions. Us that have grown up with guns
realize that guns have little to do with crime and that humans are the
ultimate weapon and guns are only a tool. They have a hard time
understanding why any one would need or want automatic firearms. I like all
types of guns and collect them primarily because there neat and I collect a
lot of other things to I find interesting including old radios, guitars,
antiques and small handmade brass trains. I'm the type of person that loves
mechanics and guns represent some of mans greatest achievements in
mechanical design. Yes it's sad that some were designed to kill humans but
war is a catalyst that pushes the envelope in technology and these thing are
product of that. Is my collecting guns making the world a worse place? I
don't think so and NO guns don't turn you into a killer.

B.H.

Old February 14th 05, 06:13 PM
FDR

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"FDR" wrote in message

Hey, a tribute to the Republicans for letting the assault weapon law ban
end. Let's put more in the hands of terrorists.

Lucky

That was a stupid thing to say. What differance would that make? With your
way of thinking, we should outlaw airplanes because they were used to take
out the Twin Towers.

You mean those terrorists bought those planes?

B.H.