Old February 16th 05, 05:45 PM
FDR

"dxAce" wrote in message

FDR wrote:

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"FDR" wrote in message

"dxAce" wrote in message

FDR wrote:

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"FDR" wrote in message

I'm not aksing to disarm a populace. I'm saying that the
populace
has
no
need for high power, assualt weapons.

Say it all you want. It's America. Now I think I'll go clean my
assualt
rifle. Take care.

I feel sorry for your victims.

Victims? Sounds to me like he's a law abiding citizen. What's your
excuse,
'tard
boy?

I love ****ing off people like you.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

To bad your not smart enough to pull it off. Later you liberal Nazi.

But it has. You and he have labeled me a Nazi and a 'tard. You guys are
easy.

You can't read, 'tard boy. I did not label you a NAZI.

Apparently English is a second language for you.

Take those meds and you might just get something right today.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 16th 05, 05:46 PM
FDR

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"FDR" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"FDR" wrote in message

"dxAce" wrote in message

FDR wrote:

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"FDR" wrote in message

[...]

B.H.

I'm not mad. I like you. Your a nice little Nazi. Hey I got one for ya!

How does Hitler tie his shoes?

I don't know. Tell me.

B.H.

Old February 16th 05, 05:50 PM
Brian Hill

"FDR" wrote in message

I'm not mad. I like you. Your a nice little Nazi. Hey I got one for ya!

How does Hitler tie his shoes?

I don't know. Tell me.

In little knotzies. LOL Ha!!! Ha!!! ))))))))))))))))))))))

B.H.

Old February 16th 05, 05:53 PM
bpnjensen

Cuhulin wrote:

The only reason CanaDUH has less

crime and murders than U.S.A.is because the population of CANADUH is
much,much,much less than the population of U.S.A.

Actually the *per capita* crime rate in Canada is generally less than
that of the US, with violent crimes being much less (about 1/3 or so of
the US), and property crimes being a bit *higher*, especially in the
western provinces. The following gives a first blush accounting:

http://www.statcan.ca/english/previe...85-002-XIE.pdf

There are doubtless many more detailed discussions out there.

Bruce Jensen

Old February 16th 05, 06:14 PM

BULL****!
cuhulin

Old February 16th 05, 06:36 PM
bpnjensen

BULL****!
cuhulin

Why do you say this? Do you have other stats that show otherwise?

Bruce Jensen

Old February 16th 05, 09:00 PM
Brenda Ann

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"FDR" wrote in message

"dxAce" wrote in message

FDR wrote:

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"FDR" wrote in message

I'm not aksing to disarm a populace. I'm saying that the populace

has
no
need for high power, assualt weapons.

Say it all you want. It's America. Now I think I'll go clean my

assualt
rifle. Take care.

I feel sorry for your victims.

Victims? Sounds to me like he's a law abiding citizen. What's your

excuse,
'tard
boy?

I love ****ing off people like you.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

To bad your not smart enough to pull it off. Later you liberal Nazi.

B.H.

Hate to pick nits, Brian, but liberal and nazi are diametrically opposed.
Nazis are ultra-conservative. Actually, I can't figure out why the far end
of liberalism is considered to be communism. From the standpoint of freedom,
it's virtually impossible to tell a real difference between fascism on the
right and communism on the left.. they've met in the middle 'round the
back..

Old February 16th 05, 09:24 PM
bpnjensen

Hate to pick nits, Brian, but liberal and nazi are diametrically
opposed.
Nazis are ultra-conservative. Actually, I can't figure out why the far
end
of liberalism is considered to be communism. From the standpoint of
freedom,
it's virtually impossible to tell a real difference between fascism on
the
right and communism on the left.. they've met in the middle 'round the
back..

The problem, I think, Brenda, is that fascism can be practiced by
*anybody* as long as one allows intolerance and tunnel vision to rule
one's attitudes and actions. Nobody is immune, not liberals or
conservatives, not Christians or Muslims, not nazis or Communists. On
this list, we unfortunately have a number of people who, if given
enough power, might fit the description, if one assumes their posts to
be true reflections of their character. I tend toward the opinion that
it is largely bluster, that most on here are just trying to get a rise
out of others - sort of being a bully with no repercussions.

Brian was just acting the part of the insulting bully with his
comments, just because he can - so common on these newsgroups. I don't
blame him - the temptation to mistreat people with whom you disagree
can be powerful; I know it is for me.

Bruce Jensen

Old February 16th 05, 09:35 PM
Brian Hill

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

It's all in jest. I just don't agree with extreme views on either side that
affect my rights and have little or no effect on the problems they try to
correct.

B.H.

Old February 16th 05, 10:11 PM
bpnjensen

I just don't agree with extreme views on either side that
affect my rights and have little or no effect on the problems they try
correct.

B.H.

...of course, and how could it be different? Myself, I am willing to
accept some amounts of extremism, temporarily, *if* it looks like a
problem could be solved with it - otherwise, it is usually far better
to build a consensus and, as far as possible, ignore the outliers.

BJ