Old February 14th 05, 07:37 PM
RiKk

Default FS Sony ICF 7600GR as new

selling a *as new* Sony 7600GR sw radio, comes boxed with manual and reel
antenna, full specs and review, please visit..............
http://www2.rnw.nl/rnw/en/features/m...-sw7600gr.html

I paid £130.00 for it new 5 months ago
open to serious offers/trades etc.
cheers
RiKk
United Kingdom

Old February 14th 05, 09:09 PM
Warren

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:37:49 GMT, "RiKk" wrote:

selling a *as new* Sony 7600GR sw radio, comes boxed with manual and reel
antenna, full specs and review, please visit..............
http://www2.rnw.nl/rnw/en/features/m...-sw7600gr.html

I paid £130.00 for it new 5 months ago
open to serious offers/trades etc.
cheers
RiKk
United Kingdom

You was robbed!

They go for $139.00 NEW in the US About 74.00 of your money (don't
have one of those fancy "L" figures on my keyboard).

Warren
Old February 14th 05, 09:15 PM
dxAce

Warren wrote:

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:37:49 GMT, "RiKk" wrote:

selling a *as new* Sony 7600GR sw radio, comes boxed with manual and reel
antenna, full specs and review, please visit..............
http://www2.rnw.nl/rnw/en/features/m...-sw7600gr.html

I paid £130.00 for it new 5 months ago
open to serious offers/trades etc.
cheers
RiKk
United Kingdom

You was robbed!

They go for $139.00 NEW in the US About 74.00 of your money (don't
have one of those fancy "L" figures on my keyboard).

£74.00

(cut and paste)

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 14th 05, 09:23 PM
Caveat Lector

"Warren" wrote in message

SNIP

(don't
have one of those fancy "L" figures on my keyboard).

Warren

Sure it does -- its ascii 0163

See URL:
http://tlt.its.psu.edu/suggestions/i...s/codealt.html

1.. Place your cursor in the location where you wish to insert a special
character.

2.. Activate the numeric key pad on the right of the keyboard by pressing
Num Lock (upper right of keyboard). The Num Lock light on the keyboard will
indicate that the numeric key pad is on.

NOTE: You must use the numeric key pad; if you use the number keys on the
top of the keyboard, the characters will not appear. If you are on a laptop
or computer without a separate numeric keypad one of the other methods is
recommended.

3.. While pressing down the ALT key, type the four-digit code on the
numeric key pad at the right edge of the keyboard. The codes are "case
sensitive." For instance, the code for lower-case á is ALT+0225, but capital
Á is ALT+0193.

£ Like so £ £

Lets see if these go thru

--
Caveat Lector (Reader Beware)
Help The New Hams

Old February 15th 05, 10:56 AM
RiKk

Yes, I see what you mean, although I think many of the sw radio can be
purchased much less in the states, here is where i got mine
from..............
http://www.ogormans.co.uk/shortwav.htm

RiKk

Old February 15th 05, 06:17 PM
Warren

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:23:27 -0800, "Caveat Lector"
wrote:

"Warren" wrote in message
.. .

SNIP

(don't
have one of those fancy "L" figures on my keyboard).

Warren

Sure it does -- its ascii 0163

Caveat,

I tried it and I got it, thanks.

"£"

Please, is "Euro" sign available in ascii?
(I have it on the 5/% key but don't know what else to press to
activate it!
Warren

Old February 16th 05, 12:41 AM
tianli

I believe you Europeans pay a steep VAT tax which adds considerably to the
price, is that correct?

http://www2.rnw.nl/rnw/en/features/m...ivers/icf-sw76