Old February 15th 05, 11:42 PM

Default FLASH: Vulcans to boycott KFC !

effective immediately, Vulcans all over the universe will be supporting
the boycott of KFC over chicken cruelty ! Logically, they invite you to
join in !!

learn more at http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/

Old February 16th 05, 02:12 AM

read that ;
Never eating there again.

Rev. Al & I now have something in common...

Old February 16th 05, 02:12 AM

Old February 16th 05, 02:13 AM

Yum Yum,Southern Fried Chicken!
cuhulin

Old February 16th 05, 04:50 AM

Wonder if Mr. Davies will dispatch a few million Daleks to put down the
boycott.

Nahh .. down with KFC - Papa John's RULES ! ! !

Old February 16th 05, 08:08 AM

Wherrr I come frommmm,,,, it's cornbread and chickennn,,,,,,,,, where I
come fromm,,,, it's a lotta front porch sittinnnn,,,,,,,,,, SCREW!!! al
franken!!!!! that sumbitch isn't going to keep me from my Chicken!
www,us963.com
cuhulin

Old February 16th 05, 08:10 AM

Does Papa John's have chicken?
cuhulin

Old February 16th 05, 08:42 AM
Tom Sevart

The only reason I don't eat at the local KFC is because their restaurant
always seems to be dirty... poor cleanup practices.

But I'll be damned if I let some weenie tell me not to eat an animal because
"it's cruel." There's far more cruelty going on out there in the animal
world. If a chicken could eat you, it would.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
Frontenac, KS

Old February 16th 05, 01:32 PM

Yo bro, why are you so upset about those chickens. Have you ever
visited a feedlot or a slaughterhouse? Seen a commercial fishing boat
or a fish processor? Ever watched sausage being made? I have and I do
like beef, poultry and fish for dinner.

BTW I would discount completely anything the "Rev" supports. He has
shown over and over that the truth is pretty much irrelevant when it
comes to getting himself in a headline. Remember that little incident
in brooklyn?

wrote:
effective immediately, Vulcans all over the universe will be

supporting
the boycott of KFC over chicken cruelty ! Logically, they invite you

join in !!

learn more at
http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/

Really Big Deal, Flash Flash (ot) Burr Shortwave 1 June 1st 04 11:36 AM
Boycott Exxon & Mobil T. Early Shortwave 9 February 25th 04 02:54 AM
Boycott Exxon & Mobil CW Shortwave 0 February 24th 04 07:57 AM
End Boycott of Cuba: An Idea Whose Time Has Come Keke Goldfeller Shortwave 4 October 17th 03 01:03 AM
Compact Flash Card Type Radio Receivers Ram S Iyer Dx 0 August 27th 03 06:45 AM