Old February 22nd 05, 12:24 AM

I am not afraid of seeing Pussy! I prefer live Pussy though.
cuhulin

Old February 22nd 05, 02:13 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

Colonel?

Hell, I'm the frickin General, 'tard boy.

I'm not surprised. You should give heterosexuality a try, sex doesn't
HAVE to be like what you did in Abu Ghraib.

Quiver in your 'tard boy boots.

Turning you 'on' would be a cheap tease. I won't do it, having
standards and all. Others with your affliction have been know to turn
towards Jelly. It quivers, as you probably know all too well.

mike
Old February 22nd 05, 02:17 AM
RedOctober

Looks like the ****ing idiots in the crook house of rep once again are
tryingh to dictate what is "family viewing" Screw them, if you don't
like what you see on TV you have the option of hitting the "off"
button, but most people are too ****ing fat, lazy and stupid to even
hit the off button on the remote.

It is the responsibility of the parent to tell there child about what
they may happen to see on TV, all of a sudden the gov't now has to
raise someones kids. Welcome to the new nanny state.

All those 'politicans who voted "yay" can kiss my American arse and
die. They are scum and do not truly represent the true American ways,
but more or less a highly corrupt agenda based on control and not
freedom.

Old February 22nd 05, 03:36 AM

I think I will order me a set of them Girls Gone Wild videos.
cuhulin

Old February 23rd 05, 01:47 AM
tianli_

"Guy" wrote
Yet another reason why we need to purge the Re-puke-licans. Let the viewer
decide what is indecent, and what is not. Not some Bible-thumper with his
thumb up his ass. Every TV set comes with a mechanism to change channels,

as
well as an "off" switch...

--Guy
Thurston, OR

Well gee Guy, I thought they already have decided. The election ended in
November
and President Wm. "Decent" Clintoon was not running in case you haven't
noticed.

If you need porn TV you'll have to pay a fee and subscribe. Don't be a
Cheap Charlie!