Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 22nd 05, 02:14 PM
lsmyer

That's really too bad. I found Dr Scott to be an excellent entertainer.

For some reason, 6.090 is the strongest signal on SW most nights for me, and
his show usually catches my ear with his killer bumper music.

Dr Scott was a lot like Rush. A consummate radio professional, who charmed
you into loving him, no matter what his message happened to be.

I do hope his followers didn't actually send him all that money he kept
demanding. Hopefully they had enough sense to see through his insane pleas.

I will miss the Good Doctor.