Old February 25th 05, 05:49 PM
Cheeks

dxAce wrote:

American Truth wrote:

"Phillip" wrote in message
l.theremailer.net...

Is Rush carried on SW ? Please, what's the frequency ?

Thanks,
Phillip

He's in the ghetto buying drugs from a ho.

Actually he is currently over in Afghanistan visiting the troops. That's the
'American Truth', 'tard boy.

LMAO at the 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

It's the coward and draft dodger's first trip outside
the U.S. apparently.

Since Limbaugh is such a ****ing coward, propagandist, draft
dodger, drug addict, hypocrite, liar, loser, and general sack of
Republican ****, he don't get out much.

Someone should cut his nuts off and send them to you to
admire close up..

Imagine making a ****ing zero like Limbaugh your hero and
mentor! What's it like, Dumb Ass?

--
MAKE THE PIE HIGHER
by George W. Bush

I think we all agree, the past is over.
This is still a dangerous world.
It's a world of madmen and uncertainty
and potential mental losses.

Rarely is the question asked
Is our children learning?
Will the highways of the Internet become more few?

How many hands have I shacked?
They misunderestimate me.
I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity.

I know that the human being and the fish can coexist.
Families is where our nation finds hope, where
our wings take dream.

Put food on your family!
Knock down the tollbooth!
Vulcanize Society!
Make the pie higher! Make the pie higher!
Old February 25th 05, 05:51 PM
dxAce

Cheeks wrote:

dxAce wrote:

American Truth wrote:

"Phillip" wrote in message
[...]

My lucky day...! Another stupid 'tard to laugh at.

Thanks,

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 25th 05, 05:55 PM

re Frequency , check with Dan Rather.
Rush can't appear on Shortwave due to his girth, try Fatwave.
His still posts daily on www.oxycontin.com when he can type.

Old February 25th 05, 07:24 PM
clifto

dxAce wrote:
Cheeks wrote:
It's the coward and draft dodger's first trip outside
the U.S. apparently.

My lucky day...! Another stupid 'tard to laugh at.

He hit my killfile; must be just an old 'tard that morphed. Most likely
coward and draft dodger Clinton is his hero and mentor.

I'm also interested in catching Rush on shortwave, so I'm going to try
that frequency you mentioned. Do you know the times?
Old February 25th 05, 07:33 PM
dxAce

clifto wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Cheeks wrote:
It's the coward and draft dodger's first trip outside
the U.S. apparently.

My lucky day...! Another stupid 'tard to laugh at.

He hit my killfile; must be just an old 'tard that morphed. Most likely
coward and draft dodger Clinton is his hero and mentor.

I'm also interested in catching Rush on shortwave, so I'm going to try
that frequency you mentioned. Do you know the times?

Well, I do know that his first hour is the only one carried on AFN, I did hear
it carried yesterday on AFN 12133.5 USB at 1700 via Florida. It may be on other
AFN freq's at the same time.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 25th 05, 08:08 PM
Mark S. Holden

Cheeks wrote:

snip

It's the coward and draft dodger's first trip outside
the U.S. apparently.

You're mistaken. I only hear about an hour a week of his program, but I'm sure
he's mentioned various trips to Europe (including France) and the middle east.
Old February 26th 05, 04:00 AM
john sumner

Since Limbaugh is such a ****ing coward, propagandist, draft
dodger, drug addict, hypocrite, liar, loser, and general sack of
Republican ****, he don't get out much.

Someone should cut his nuts off and send them to you to
admire close up..

Imagine making a ****ing zero like Limbaugh your hero and
mentor! What's it like, Dumb Ass?

--

Oh boy why dont you really say how you feel about rush, he may not be one of
my favs but i would never do this to the man

Old February 26th 05, 04:01 AM
john sumner

Plonk
ups.com...

Old February 26th 05, 04:06 AM
john sumner

At least NPR does have both sides ofd the story unlike fatboy.
David wrote in message
news
NPR is not ''Liberal Propaganda''. It just appears that way to people
who live in a media bubble.

On 25 Feb 2005 10:21:17 -0800, "RHF"
wrote:

KJ,
.
American Forces Radio and Television Service (AFRTS)
AFRTS = http://www.afrts.osd.mil/default.htm
.
See "My AFN"
http://myafn.dodmedia.osd.mil/
.
Current AFN / AFRTS Shortwave High Frequencies
MyAFN = http://myafn.dodmedia.osd.mil/radio/shortwave/
.
Current AFN / AFRTS Shortwave Program Schedules
http://myafn.dodmedia.osd.mil/radio/afn/schedule.asp
.
AFTRS carries One Hour of Rush Limbaugh a Day
Weekly : Monday - Friday.
.
NOTE - This is balanced by 8-12 Hours a Day of Liberal Propaganda
provided by National Public Radio (NPR) and other left-wing media
sources.
.
jm2cw ~ RHF
.