Old February 27th 05, 02:37 AM
Greg

Default 5975 Mars Invasion

"Live" Martian invasion radio play on BBC, 5975mHz @230 Z. Is this Orson
Wells' "War of the Worlds"?

Greg

Old February 27th 05, 11:31 AM
Ken Wilson

Greg wrote:
"Live" Martian invasion radio play on BBC, 5975mHz @230 Z. Is this Orson
Wells' "War of the Worlds"?

Greg

I listened & recorded to the earlier broadcast. It is a remake. You
could make the argument it is better.

73, Ken KG4BIG
Old February 27th 05, 02:07 PM

I don't do dope or drugs and I never have either.
cuhulin

Old February 27th 05, 03:30 PM
Greg

From: Ken Wilson
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 06:31:09 -0500
Subject: 5975 Mars Invasion

Greg wrote:
"Live" Martian invasion radio play on BBC, 5975mHz @230 Z. Is this Orson
Wells' "War of the Worlds"?

Greg

I listened & recorded to the earlier broadcast. It is a remake. You
could make the argument it is better.

73, Ken KG4BIG

Roger that. It did have that old time flavor. I've never heard the
original.

Greg

Old February 27th 05, 03:36 PM
sombra

http://members.aol.com/jeff1070/script.html

Script of "The War of the Worlds"
by H. G. Wells
as performed by
Orson Welles & the
Mercury Theatre on the Air
and broadcast on the
Columbia Broadcasting System
on Sunday, October 30, 1938
from 8:00 to 9:00 P. M.

Old February 27th 05, 04:00 PM
m II

Greg wrote:

I don't do dope or drugs and I never have either.
cuhulin

Maybe you should try some.

It may be an improvement and reminiscent of the WKRP (radio content) episode
where Doctor Johnny Fever was involved in an on air demonstration of the evils
of alcoholic impairment. The more he drank, the more normal and intelligent he
became. It was a fun show, but not as good as the episode with the toilets and
the mascot outfits. The pig and the carp are with me to this day.

mike
Old February 27th 05, 04:04 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

Greg wrote:

I don't do dope or drugs and I never have either.
cuhulin

Maybe you should try some.

It may be an improvement and reminiscent of the WKRP (radio content) episode
where Doctor Johnny Fever was involved in an on air demonstration of the evils
of alcoholic impairment. The more he drank, the more normal and intelligent he
became. It was a fun show, but not as good as the episode with the toilets and
the mascot outfits. The pig and the carp are with me to this day.

And I'm certain that you do some strange things with each of them, 'tard boy.

LMAO at the 'tard from CanaDuh.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 27th 05, 04:35 PM

Hey y'all.Tomorrow night,,, make up some weird Phoney Baloney Bull****
about a space alien spaceship and Phoney Baloney Bull**** about Phoney
Baloney space alien assholes,,, make it up as weird and strange as
possible and phone in toll free to that weird ass KOOK George NOOKEY
Noory at www.coasttocoastam.com (DOT CUM) and listen to that FREAK
having orgasms! George,,, [Yeah!] I was driving home from work [YEAH!
YEAH!] last night and I saw an object [YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!] hovering over
my car and five space aliens...... [YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!] That
sumbitch George NOOKEY Noory and that sumbitch Art Ohhhh Myyyyy Gawdddd
Bell are FREAKS!
cuhulin

Old February 27th 05, 04:58 PM

nawwwww,,, I prefer Pussy.Bend Over.