Old February 27th 05, 08:02 AM
norhumbco

Default Want To Buy Online

I'm planning on purchasing a Sony 7600GR on-line and I'm looking for
suggestions as to WHO or WHERE (website) to purchase from. Amazon.com
probably has the lowest price but I'm more concerned about being able to
return if I have a problem with the unit. I'm willing to spend a little
more for customer service. Any suggestions? Thanks

Old February 27th 05, 03:57 PM
Jim Hackett

I wouldn't worry about it. You're not buying a Sat-800. The 7600GR has an
xlnt track record. I just got one last Thursday from Amazon (J&R Music).
It was in perfect condition. If you insist on worrying, I would suggest
Universal-Radio.

m...

Old February 27th 05, 05:22 PM
tianli_

Just order direct through J&R music world. They are online.
Also, some credit card companies double the manufacturers warranty.

Old February 27th 05, 06:45 PM

I have been kind of interested in buying a Sony 7600GR too.How much do
they cost and which store has the best price?
cuhulin