Old April 3rd 05, 03:03 AM

It is the way some webmasters have the fonts in their servers (or
something like that) or browsers set up.I once read about that,but it
didn't interest me all that much so I forgot about it. =F &mdash
cuhuln

Old April 4th 05, 07:18 AM

Easy as pie to travel with webtv.My Philips model MAT 976 webtv set top
box is about the same size as a VCR player/recorder is.If I travel
somewhere with it,all I would need to do is hook it up to a tv set and
turn it on.There will be two pop ups.One will say Same Place,the other
will say Moved.I would click on Moved and watch it dial up to the
internet in one minute or less,that's all there is to it.Everything
would be just the same as though I had never unhooked it in the first
place.In many ways,believe it or not,webtv is much better than useing a
computer.
cuhulin

Old April 4th 05, 07:46 AM

WHY,is a question that mortal mankind can never answer.
cuhulin

Old April 4th 05, 07:56 PM

=fe& &mdash,&mlorg
cuhulin