Old March 4th 05, 05:02 AM
Lloyd Davies - Supreme TimeLORD

Default Does the GREAT LIBERTY NET still come on 3950?

I have been off this newsgroup, and I just wondered?

Lloyd Davies, Supreme TimeLORD
Talk Show Host "On the Domestic Front"
Nim Buster of the year - 2004
http://www.network54.com/Forum/391414
http://www.halturnershow.com/

Old March 4th 05, 05:07 AM
Lloyd Davies - Supreme TimeLORD

I see. And I am supposed to take the word of some mealy-mouth like
you?

Listen very close....

I CAN ERASE YOU FROM HISTORY!!!!!!

got it?

Old March 4th 05, 05:11 AM
cupid

On 3 Mar 2005 20:07:05 -0800, "Lloyd Davies - Supreme TimeLORD"
wrote:

I see. And I am supposed to take the word of some mealy-mouth like
you?

Listen very close....

I CAN ERASE YOU FROM HISTORY!!!!!!

got it?

Lloyd Davies, Supreme TimeLORD
Talk Show Host "On the Domestic Front"
Nim Buster of the year - 2004
http://www.network54.com/Forum/391414
http://www.halturnershow.com/

Hahaha...do it you white trash butt wipe!
Old March 4th 05, 05:17 AM
cupid

wrote:

I see. And I am supposed to take the word of some mealy-mouth like
you?

Listen very close....

I CAN ERASE YOU FROM HISTORY!!!!!!

got it?

Lloyd Davies, Supreme TimeLORD
Talk Show Host "On the Domestic Front"
Nim Buster of the year - 2004
http://www.network54.com/Forum/391414
http://www.halturnershow.com/

How bout a nice kick in the ass?

Old March 4th 05, 05:12 PM
Noumenon de Plumage

"Lloyd Davies - Supreme TimeLORD" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have been off this newsgroup, and I just wondered?

They still start up at 10:00 PM Eastern on Saturdays
but they seem to be on a different freq each week within
25 kilocycles up or down from 3.950 just look for Vic's
traditionally w-i-d-e signal and their a cinch to find.
Also see my reply to another in this thread for more stuff
on the topic.

Old March 4th 05, 06:36 PM
Noumenon de Plumage

"Not any More" wrote in message
ups.com...
Where have you been. The Great Liberty Net got run off of 3950 about 2
years ago. There's only 2 or 3 of them left anyway.

More like 7 regulars I count. Mostly newbies. Many of the old original
Lib Netters are now either 6-feet under and pushing up the
One Eye's Susan's in front of grey marble markers or are MIA.
Gotta hand it to Vic however. He's been in there rarely missing a
beat for years and he does have a good signal across the Lower 48.

Also curious, it seems like most of the regulars don't check in for the
first
hour-an-a-half of the proceedings. I've heard around a few
places that some think that Vern is over-monopolizing the net for
the first hour or so, and the regulars just sit around and wait for him to
go away and bugger-off to the DX window or 40 before they'll
check in because they alleged can't stand his 20+ minute long
monologues. (This is rather curious, as Harrison k4gar (sk?) from
Florida used to the -very same thing- a decade ago, transmit for
1/2 hour at a time! Only difference was Harrison's "program content"
was -far more wacky- and was chock-full of conspiracy theories than
Vern's more mainstream style, which reminds us more of Jim Leherer on
PBS!

Just the kind of stuff that would bore a chemtrails believing, bible
thumping, flagon-my-VFW-ballcap wearing ham radio fruitcake
to sleep in 30 seconds flat or less.......(hint)

Maybe the profit can predict a good frequency for them to meet. They
sure need one.

Please....don't go there. Profit Stair plus the Liberty Net are
like having a chocolate cake with Hebrew National Deli
Mustard icing on the top. Two amusing radio shows which
are mutually incompatible. Like Microsoft as someone else
correctly eluded to.

This is like trying to put four D cells in a C cell radio.

Never hear Kevin on there any more. I guess he's too big for 'em now
that he got promoted to head of NatVan.

Another former Lib Net member, now long gone and MIA.

It was more fun when Kind Jewish Indian and Sir Sidney gave them
what-for.

KJI Day-veed and BLB Sir Sidney have both been getting
on 14.313 on the weekends of late. Yes folks....that 14.313...
the same one that Herbie used to play on a
Decade ago. It's not quite what it was in the days of
Mikie, Herbie and Porkbutt, but when Doug from Texas
is on, ole KJI and BLB come out of the woodwork like
roaches. Seems the great ham and champion Texas
chili cooker knows just how to push those shiny red
candy colored red Ren and Stimpy type buttons to
get ole David spinning around in a counterclockwise
direction at close to 100 RPM and it is VERY funny
to listen to when the ball gets to rolling. Apart
from this however I very much doubt if you will ever
hear KJI, BLB, ART or any of the other cast
of clowns go head-to-head with the Lib Net ever
again like they used to, as if they did my guess
is RH would be on them like the proverbial white-on-rice.

It is curious to note however that BLB and the guy from
CO and NV have been on 3.947 of late up until
perhaps 15 minutes before the Net is to start, then they
go QRT. Probably best this way. Problem is another
group in the Southeast has been taking over 3.947 right
after they go off or QSY down below 3.820 so the
freq is "kept perpetually busy".

What can I say folks...it's all your typical "ham radio frequency
panty raid" type stuff we've heard on 75 Meters for going on
25 Years. Yawn (waiter...please bring the next appetizer on
the menu please.....? Thank you)

Wonder what ever happened to W9ART. And doofus jammer.
And Tarzan.

ART is another is MIA, gone in a cloud of smoke (POOF!)
just like Mandrake the Magician an hasn't been heard since.

The "Doofus Jammer" was allegedly DF'ed to West Central PA
right in RH's backyard (!) and has been MIA ever since.
Our guess he's either now on Internet NG's someplace
or he is currently incarcerated at either the Torrance
or Mayview State Mental Institution(s) near Pittsburgh.

The "Tarzan Yell" was allegedly a creation of Sir Sidney's.
In fact it was heard either last weekend or the one before
it on 14.310! It was indeed refreshing to hear Tarzan
again after so long a respite... : )

------------------------

THE PRECEEDING MESSAGE WAS
BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE
ALL SEEING EYE OF 75 METERS.

D. O. U. O. S. V. A. V. V. M.

------------------------

"Once upon a time, there was a tavern
Where we used to raise a glass or two
Remember how we laughed away the hours,
Think of all the great things we would do"

"Those were the days, my friend
We thought they'd never end
We'd sing and dance forever and a day
We'd live the life we'd choose
We'd fight and never lose
For we were young and sure to have our way"

"Di di di di di di
Di di di di di di
Di di di di di di di di di di"

- 'Those Were The Days, My Friend'
by Mary Hopkins

--------------

Old March 4th 05, 10:15 PM
Dr. Artaud

"Lloyd Davies - Supreme TimeLORD" wrote in
ups.com:

The frequency isn't trustworthy, as they have a dedicated group of
jammers that the FCC is, ahem, willing to look the other way concerning.
I have heard the jammers conspire on other frequencies to seek out and
jam the Liberty Net, apparently their apprehension (the jammers) is
beyond the technical prowess of the FCC.

Odd how we live in a country of nitwits willing to uphold the
constitution rights of pornographers and other promulgators of
degeneracy, Howard Stern, South Park, Sex in the City series, endless
"reality" shows, etc., (while willing to accede to the court's
suppressing the right of a graduate to even "mention" the word God during
commencement), but so zealously endeavoring to suppress the rights of
people to discuss their dissatisfaction with the government. Oddly
enough, this is the exact opposite of what the founders had in mind.

Dr. Artaud

Old March 5th 05, 05:19 AM
Telamon

In article ,
Richard Frodage wrote:

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 20:02:05 -0800, Lloyd Davies - Supreme TimeLORD wrote:

I have been off this newsgroup, and I just wondered?

No one

Snip

Plonk

--