Old March 5th 05, 07:57 PM

The last time someone popped a cork in rrs like you are doing, they
were approached by the FBI.

There are a lot of people like yourself that think they can say or do
ANYTHING on the internet. You are in for a VERY BIG surprise if that's
your opinion.

Remember: You have freedom of speech. But you DO NOT have the right to
yell "fire" in a crowded movie theater.

Now behave like a real man, and stop acting like such a horses ass.....
You are giving the people of Jackson, MS a very bad opinion....

Bill

Old March 5th 05, 08:03 PM
Telamon

In article E7lWd.56025$uc.13778@trnddc03, "Burr"
wrote:

Like I said, WEBTV says it all!!!

Snip

I don't appreciate Billy boys humor or Trolling or spamming so he is in
the kill file. People that continually respond to his posts will also
end up in the kill file.

I'll wait one more day before I start adding people that respond to him.

Make your decision. I've made mine not to read him.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 6th 05, 04:38 AM

Topic: Tiny-Tennas that show up DOA.
cuhulin

Old March 6th 05, 04:44 AM

I use webtv AND my computer.Computer and broadband.
www.velocitymicro.com ProMagix tower computer. www.twcjam.com
broadband.webtv on dialup.If y'all doubt that,come and see.
cuhulin

Old March 6th 05, 04:47 AM

But he doesn't know how to build Antennas that work.He proved that to me
years ago.
cuhulin

Old March 6th 05, 04:52 AM

Look at what cuhulin (that's me,y'all) says about Tiny-Tenna.Hey,with my
stupid webtv box,I access some news groups computers can not get into
and with this same stupid webtv box of mine,I also access usenet news
groups and also usenet news groups with my computer too.
cuhulin

Old March 6th 05, 04:53 AM

Then,why don't you build Antennas that actually work?
cuhulin

Old March 6th 05, 04:58 AM

I know not to yell fire in a crowded theater and I know about Maydays
too.You are not talking to a youngster here.I also know the Tiny-Tennas
do NOT work.I bought one,remember! Now,you go call the Fumbling Bumbling
Idiots (fbi) on me.You already have my name and my address and my phone
number.I am NOT the enemy.
cuhulin

Old March 6th 05, 05:03 AM

Bob Crane at ccrane company sells radios that do NOT impress me at all.I
bought two of those radios and I sent those two radios BACK to ccrane
company.Bob Crane,start selling better radios.
cuhulin