Old March 6th 05, 05:43 AM

I get those free computer scam emails too.Do NOT believe those
things.Hey,I wish you luck on getting that free new
computer.Meanwhile,they are harvesting your data.
cuhulin

Old March 6th 05, 06:06 AM

I don't use any credit cards and I never have and I never will
either.That makes me dumb,eh? I have no use for credit cards at all,dumb
old me.I either write a check or I step over to the bank.Dumb,Dumb,Dumb
old me.It works for me anyway.Them M....r F.....s phone into Dave
Ramsey's radio talk show all the time wanting to know how to get their
asses out of credit card DEBT! I am NOT in up to my neck in debt and I
never have been and I never will be either.In two months,I am going to
buy myself a Lyngsat satellite free to air rig www.forthepeople.org
and two months after that,I am going to buy myself a Data Wind Pocket
Suffer. www.datawind.com Eat your heart out,y'all who are in credit
card DEBT!
cuhulin

Old March 6th 05, 06:15 AM
m II

m II wrote:

Sounds like the voice of experience.

How long will you be forging my name, Ace?

Denser than a black hole, that boy....
mike
Old March 6th 05, 08:10 AM
dxAce

m II wrote:

m II wrote:

Sounds like the voice of experience.

How long will you be forging my name, Ace?

I've never forged your your name yet, 'tard boy. You're delusional.

dxAce
Michigan
USA