RadioBanter

-   -   TinyTenna Anonymous - We're here to help. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/66168-tinytenna-anonymous-were-here-help.html)

[email protected] March 6th 05 09:42 PM

Maybe Mr.Tiny-Tenna is getting his cell phone ringadingading tones mixed
up with other tones unless he/she/it is tone deaf.
cuhulin

[email protected] March 6th 05 09:43 PM

It goes like this actually,Never Bring Cutlery To A gunfight.
cuhulin

[email protected] March 6th 05 10:00 PM

I left out a word by mistake.I meant to say,I never fell for that
one.The Phoney Baloney gadget.
cuhulin

dxAce March 6th 05 10:03 PM

wrote:

It goes like this actually,Never Bring Cutlery To A gunfight.

Got ya.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Burr March 6th 05 10:06 PM

wrote in message
There is an old Country Song that goes something like this, We got
marrieddd in a feverrrrrrrr,,,,,, Hotter! than Brussels
sproutsssss,,,,,,,, We are going to Jacksonnnnnnn,,,,,,, Look Out
Jackson townnnnnnnnn,,,,,,,,

I got Ernest Tubb on my CD player right

--
Burr
The Truth Lies Here

Burr March 6th 05 10:10 PM

Got an "RC" and a "Moon Pie" too

Burr

m II March 7th 05 03:12 AM

wrote:

Hotter! than Brussels sproutsssss

Either your ears are bad, taste buds defective or your memory is shot.

mike

m II March 7th 05 03:22 AM

dxAce wrote:

Sitting here laughing my ass off at the boastful 'tard!

Looking in the mirror would make you too busy for the daily Pango Pango
reception report, bozo.

mike

Tom Sevart March 7th 05 03:30 AM

Frankly, I have the room for a full 80 meter dipole in my back yard, and
when I'm listening portable I take some wire with me, so I'm not concerned
with small, active antennas.

I may be a purist, but I just don't think that any short, amplified antenna
can work as well as a long, passive antenna. The shorter antenna will
eventually miss part of the signal.

--
Tom Sevart
Frontenac, KS

[email protected] March 7th 05 05:05 AM

I want one of those new mirrors that doesn't whatever image that the
mirror is picking up.
cuhulin