RadioBanter

-   -   TinyTenna Anonymous - We're here to help. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/66168-tinytenna-anonymous-were-here-help.html)

[email protected] March 6th 05 07:33 PM

TinyTenna Anonymous - We're here to help.

I think it's time for a Twelve Step program in rrs. And it's not going
to be just for those of you who are negatively obsessed with me, my
product or my business. But those of you who SUPPOSEDLY support me, my
product or my business...and then start up these trolls every couple of
months because you've got nothing better to do with your lives.

Now the First Step will be: You have to admit that you are POWERLESS.
Whether they are negative OR positive thoughts about the TT, the
business as a whole....or the owner....you HAVE TO admit that you are
powerless to let go! You have to admit that it takes up an
unreasonable amount of your time and your life!

Anybody is welcome to start. Just state your name, and tell us your
story regarding your obsession with the TT, DWM or Bill.....

My name is Bill. And I will be your group leader....

Don't be shy. Just speak your mind. You are among friends.....

dxAce March 6th 05 07:37 PM

" wrote:

[...]

Hi Bill, I'm Steve, and unlike others, I'm not a TinyTenna 'holic...

Your antenna's are pieces of crap... and as a long time DX'er I can state that
as a matter of fact.

No self respecting DX'er would ever use one of your antennas.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

[email protected] March 6th 05 07:56 PM

Thank you for being first Steve in Holland, Michigan

You are in denial. Please....tell us when/where this obsession first
began.... And why has it taken up your time.

Also tell us why you can't seem to make the grade when it comes to
amateur radio. Isn't that what you REALLY want to do??? This bragging
about being a DX'er means little to anyone. Why do you feel the need
to express this? Does it make you feel more important? Do you suffer
from low self esteem??

Go ahead....you're among friends....please continue.....

dxAce March 6th 05 08:01 PM

" wrote:

Thank you for being first Steve in Holland, Michigan

You are in denial. Please....tell us when/where this obsession first
began.... And why has it taken up your time.

Also tell us why you can't seem to make the grade when it comes to
amateur radio. Isn't that what you REALLY want to do??? This bragging
about being a DX'er means little to anyone. Why do you feel the need
to express this? Does it make you feel more important? Do you suffer
from low self esteem??

Go ahead....you're among friends....please continue.....

The grade? I've got a General Class license... (same as you) and I'll bet I was
licensed before you.

LMAO at the 'tard who tries to sucker folks into buying a TinyTenna!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce March 6th 05 08:09 PM

" wrote:

Thank you for being first Steve in Holland, Michigan

You are in denial. Please....tell us when/where this obsession first
began.... And why has it taken up your time.

Also tell us why you can't seem to make the grade when it comes to
amateur radio. Isn't that what you REALLY want to do??? This bragging
about being a DX'er means little to anyone. Why do you feel the need
to express this? Does it make you feel more important? Do you suffer
from low self esteem??

Low self esteem...? Everything you got is 'tiny' 'tard boy!

LMAO at you... you've been a joke in hobby circles for years!

Sure, you get a few 'suckers', but so do the folks who fish out on Lake
Michigan.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] March 6th 05 08:11 PM

No, we're not talking about that. It seems you don't want to
PARTICIPATE in amateur radio. Why??? You are still stuck in the world
of shortwave. Why, Steve??? A lot of nice scanners and shortwave, but
where is all of your ham
gear, Steve?? Instead of cuasing problems in here, you could be on
amateur radio having a great time.

We're here to help. Continue Steve....

[email protected] March 6th 05 08:13 PM

No, I'm not the joke in hobby circles. It is YOU. You give shortwave
and ham radio a very bad reputation. Why so bitter???

Go on.....

dxAce March 6th 05 08:18 PM

" wrote:

No, we're not talking about that. It seems you don't want to
PARTICIPATE in amateur radio. Why??? You are still stuck in the world
of shortwave. Why, Steve??? A lot of nice scanners and shortwave, but
where is all of your ham
gear, Steve?? Instead of cuasing problems in here, you could be on
amateur radio having a great time.

I actually prefer SW broadcast DX'ing...

If you prefer amateur radio, just what the hell are you doin HERE, 'tard boy?

That's the big question.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce March 6th 05 08:20 PM

" wrote:

No, I'm not the joke in hobby circles. It is YOU.

I don't think so, 'tard boy.

How do I give ham radio a bad name?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce March 6th 05 08:25 PM

" wrote:

No, we're not talking about that. It seems you don't want to
PARTICIPATE in amateur radio. Why??? You are still stuck in the world
of shortwave. Why, Steve??? A lot of nice scanners and shortwave, but
where is all of your ham
gear, Steve?? Instead of cuasing problems in here, you could be on
amateur radio having a great time.

Instead of 'cuasing' problems in here, you could be on amateur radio having a
great time.

Once again, what the HELL are you doing here then, 'tard boy?

Simply trying to sell your junk?

dxAce
Michigan
USA