Old March 6th 05, 10:23 PM

Default dxAss: An unmarried man-boy

dxAss: An unmarried man-boy,
living in Holland, Michigan.
This is near Saugatuck, MI,
the gay honeymoon capital
of the Great Lakes.....

hmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

I've got it!!

dxAss is...........

A CATHOLIC PRIEST!!!!!!!

Old March 6th 05, 10:28 PM
dxAce

" wrote:

dxAss: An unmarried man-boy,
living in Holland, Michigan.
This is near Saugatuck, MI,
the gay honeymoon capital
of the Great Lakes.....

hmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

I've got it!!

dxAss is...........

A CATHOLIC PRIEST!!!!!!!

And, as usual, you are wrong... it must really suck to be wrong as much as you
are!

Is that where you honeymooned? I avoid the place myself.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 6th 05, 10:28 PM
m II

On 6 Mar 2005 14:23:47 -0800, "
wrote:

dxAss: An unmarried man-boy,
living in Holland, Michigan.
This is near Saugatuck, MI,
the gay honeymoon capital
of the Great Lakes.....

hmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

I've got it!!

dxAss is...........

A CATHOLIC PRIEST!!!!!!!

Beats being from Hanover. Which should really be bendover. We see you
are very good at taking it up the hershey hwy! Like me! So, how many
times have you went to Saugatuck? You know where it's at and want
happens there! You must visit quit often.
Old March 6th 05, 10:36 PM

Actually, my lovely wife and I did win a trip to Suagy. Very nice
little town. We also went to Holland while we were there....

So were do you and your BOYfriend like to go, dxAss????

Old March 6th 05, 10:39 PM
dxAce

" wrote:

Actually, my lovely wife and I did win a trip to Suagy. Very nice
little town. We also went to Holland while we were there....

So were do you and your BOYfriend like to go, dxAss????

LOL, 'tard boy, I have no boyfriend, and have never had one.

Where do you and your 'closet' boyfriend go to get away from that 'lovely' wife?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 6th 05, 10:53 PM
m II

On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 16:48:06 -0600, uncle arnie
wrote:

This loser changed his email address to get around the killfile. Well back
on again!

That's the pot calling the kettle black!
Old March 7th 05, 03:35 AM
Tom Sevart

Don't you have anything better to do?

--