Old March 9th 05, 05:33 AM
Telamon

In article ,
"H Davis" wrote:

It would also be helpful to know the location from which you are listening.

Snip

His location is in the kill file.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 9th 05, 06:57 AM
TX Chainsaw

Old March 9th 05, 11:39 AM
dxAce

Howard wrote:

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 19:41:19 GMT, David wrote:

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 13:23:07 -0500, "Lucky"
wrote:

I thought it would be a good idea to share your favorite frequencies and
daily or weekly listening schedule. This way other people just dialing
around can join in on the fun and education too.

Can you list the program, frequency and time you listen to it please.

It doesn't have to be a program. It can be just be the best Ham or most
interesting frequency according to you.

Thanks
Lucky

BBC World Service-XM Channel 131- Sunday through Monday 0000-2400

How can you tolerate using XM Radio when their service is carried via
BOEING satellites - your use of XM is now helping to provide revenue
to a company that is a mass murderer.

Yes indeed! I looked it up for myself and all three XM satellites (and a spare)
are Boeing 702 models.

Better take a hammer to that XM radio, David!

LMAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 9th 05, 11:56 AM
RHF

DaviD - So why would that Interest 'you' ? ? ?
Old March 9th 05, 03:15 PM
Brian Running

I thought it would be a good idea to share your favorite frequencies and
daily or weekly listening schedule. This way other people just dialing
around can join in on the fun and education too.

Good idea, Lucky. I have few regulars -- Radio Canada International on
13655, 17820 or 9515 in the morning, ABC Australia on 9580 or 9590 a
little earlier in the morning before Canada comes on, Radio Habana Cuba
on 6000 or 9820 in the evenings, and the Air Force on 11175 just because
you never know what you'll hear. I prefer the utility stuff, but have
neither the radio nor the antenna to do it right.

Old March 9th 05, 03:30 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

wrote:

I thought it would be a good idea to share your favorite frequencies and
daily or weekly listening schedule. This way other people just dialing
around can join in on the fun and education too.

Can you list the program, frequency and time you listen to it please.

It doesn't have to be a program. It can be just be the best Ham or most
interesting frequency according to you.

Thanks
Lucky

BBC World Service-XM Channel 131- Sunday through Monday 0000-2400

How can you tolerate using XM Radio when their service is carried via
BOEING satellites - your use of XM is now helping to provide revenue
to a company that is a mass murderer.

I like mass murder. More stuff for the survivors. What I was
pointing out was the absurdity of a company that makes death machines
letting go of someone on moral grounds.

BTW: When the XM satellites were built, the contractor was General
Motors.

Oh really? It wasn't Boeing Satellite Systems?

Better get that hammer out!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 9th 05, 04:06 PM
dxAce

wrote:

[...]

Sorry, I forgot that you're a known 'tard... and probably have no idea what a
hammer is. I'm sure that mommy keeps that sort of thing far, far away from you.

Better yet, the next time you're out toting and strutting, just throw a tantrum
and pitch that thing into the curb.

LMAO at the 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 9th 05, 04:23 PM
Bogie

Here is typing at you kid

When you beat your swords into plow shares,
some big guy will come along and take your farm.

"Preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States"

Does the first four words get the picture across ??

--
Round up the usual spammers
Rains In Casablanker

Old March 9th 05, 05:33 PM
David

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 10:30:56 -0500, dxAce
wrote:

BTW: When the XM satellites were built, the contractor was General
Motors.

Oh really? It wasn't Boeing Satellite Systems?

Better get that hammer out!

dxAce
Michigan
USA
BTW: When the XM satellites were built, the contractor was General
Motors.

National, April 17, 2000 -- Alcatel Space, Europe's leading satellite
exporter, today announced the completion and delivery to Hughes Space
& Communications Company of the first of two state-of-the-art
communications payloads for XM Satellite Radio (NASDAQ:XMSR). The
second payload is scheduled for delivery in May 2000.
The XM payload was manufactured and integrated onto its module at
Alcatel Space's Toulouse, France, facility. On Friday, April 14, 2000,
it was shipped to Hughes' spacecraft factory in El Segundo, CA, where
the 3,500-pound payload module will be integrated into Hughes' 702
spacecraft bus. Hughes Space & Communications (HSC), the world's
leading manufacturer of commercial communications satellites, will
conduct functional, antenna range and environmental testing on the
spacecraft in preparation for launch later this year.

Old March 9th 05, 05:36 PM
David

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 08:23:04 -0800, "Bogie" wrote:

Here is typing at you kid

When you beat your swords into plow shares,
some big guy will come along and take your farm.

"Preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States"

Does the first four words get the picture across ??

Good luck with that quaint Constitution thing. Totally irrelevant to
the Neocon Death Cult.