Old March 14th 05, 10:27 PM
Bill Amann Jr

Default Eton E1...Again !

Universal just put up a price of $499.95 and a expected date of June 21,
2005 also are accepting orders now..

Old March 14th 05, 10:40 PM
mike0219116

I can't believe this. On the day we loose the R8B the long fabled Sat.
900/E1 actually gets a real ETA (that includes BOTH a day and a month)
and a price tag.

It looks tempting, but I'm not about to be a beta tester for the E1
considering all of the trouble they had getting the Sat. 800 off the
ground.

Old March 14th 05, 11:03 PM

I need an E1XM like I need a hole in the head. No thanks.

Steve

Old March 14th 05, 11:23 PM
RHF

steve, Steve. STEVE !
Old March 15th 05, 05:00 AM
Conan Ford

"Bill Amann Jr" wrote in
:

Universal just put up a price of $499.95 and a expected date of June
21, 2005 also are accepting orders now..

Is Tecsun making this radio? If so, it would explain why Degen is so eager
to make a similar radio (Degen 1108).