Old March 15th 05, 11:45 PM
Li Changchun

Default Chinese TV Pirate Broadcasts Ominous Message to CCP

Unexpected Program on China’s TV: Withdrawing from CCP

HONG KONG — At 9 p.m. on March 13, “a statement to withdraw from the Chinese
Communist Party (CCP)” popped up on the TV screen when Hong Kong residents
were watching a Chinese satellite TV program. It lasted for about a minute.
Then, the TV play was resumed. One hour later, the TV station stopped all
its programs.
Mrs. Zhang, a resident of the North District of Hong Kong, called The Epoch
Times and said that when she and her family were watching Jiang Su Satellite
TV programs at home, the screen was paused suddenly, and then there appeared
a stationary image of white characters on a red background, which was “A
Statement to Withdraw from the Communist Party.” A male voice read the
statement.

Mrs. Zhang said that although she couldn’t remember the details of the
statement, the general idea is to tell the Chinese audience that the
doomsday of the Chinese Communist Party is approaching. The party has
committed tremendous sins against Gods and Buddhas. Gods want a final
settlement with it. Also it said, those who joined the organizations of the
CCP have been branded with the mark of the beast. They’d better withdraw
quickly from its organizations so as to erase the mark. It’s better to seize
this good opportunity, etc. The special broadcast went on for about 1
minute, and then programming returned to normal.

Mrs. Zhang said that from the mansion where she lives residents can receive
TV programs of several provinces from Mainland China. The statement to
withdraw from the CCP appeared while she and her family were watching a TV
play named “Xiang Zhang Shu.” About one hour later, programming on this TV
station stopped, and nothing could be seen on it any more. Mrs. Zhang
thought that “probably the manager of this station is being investigated.”

When talking about “Nine Commentaries on the Chinese Communist Party,” Mrs.
Zhang said that she got a newspaper edition of them on the street. She says,
“The content is excellent, and it is worth reading.”

She admires those who dare to declare “the statement to withdraw from the
party.” She said under the Chinese Communist Party’s pressure, those people
who bravely do this action will suffer inhuman persecution should they be
found out.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/news/5-3-15/27055.html

Uncensored Satellite Broadcast to China Going Dark
Communist interference suspected

NEW YORK - The TV network aspiring to be “the Chinese PBS” will be unable to
reach its prime audience in east Asia after satellite provider Eutelsat
unaccountably stops carrying the signal this week.
New Tang Dynasty TV (NTDTV), headquartered in New York, says that the
unilateral move not to continue the contract “doesn’t make any business
sense,” according to Samuel Zhou, programming director for NTDTV.

“They have abundant unused capacity on their satellite,” he said. “This is a
company that has never removed any channel, even those with content that
incites violence and hatred.”

Heightening the suspicions of NTDTV executives is the fact that Eutelsat
continues to accept payment for NTDTV coverage over Europe. Only the
sensitive area of China, as well as Taiwan, southeast Asia, Japan, and
Korea, are going dark.

“We learned that the true reason they aren’t continuing the broadcast is
pressure exerted on them by Chinese authorities,” said Zhou.

The non-profit network has been broadcasting on four continents, via
satellite and cable, since early 2002. In addition to cultural programming,
such as the Chinese New Year Global Gala annual broadcast, NTDTV covers
original news that makes the ruling Chinese Communist Party nervous, such as
2003’s coverage of SARS and the ongoing persecution of Christians and 100
million practitioners of Falun Gong.

NTDTV and Reporters Without Borders (RSF) will hold a press conference in
Brussels, Belgium on Tuesday to discuss more details and planned action.

Eutelsat gave no reasons to NTDTV for stopping the signal. Calls from The Ep
och Times seeking comment from the Eutelsat branch office in Washington DC
had not been returned at press time.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/news/5-3-14/27005.html

Media firms looking for pot of gold in Communist China:

Big Media giants such as News Corporation (Fox) and Viacom (CBS) are looking
to the “1.3 billion customers” and getting “involved in joint ventures with
Chinese players” (BBC), despite the continuing Communist crackdown on media
content deemed “harmful.” The response from the western media corporations
was summed up by this deeply disheartening line from Jeanne-Marie Gescher of
CGA consultancy: “who do not care how people consume media – they just want
people to consume more of it.”
But according to recent reports from China, the authorities have tightened
controls over foreign investment in TV production joint ventures.

It has limited most foreign companies to only one joint venture and banned
the involvement of any found to be "unfriendly", according to reports.

The SARFT said: "There is a very strong ideological component to production
of broadcast television programmes."

It added: "China must understand the political tendencies and background of
overseas partners and prevent joint ventures or cooperation from bringing
harmful foreign thinking or culture into our production sector."

According to the Financial Times' China correspondent, the new rules
highlight the political sensitivities that surround foreign involvement in
China's media sector.

This is despite Beijing's decision to open the state-dominated sector to
international investment.

http://china-e-lobby.blogspot.com/

It is only a matter of time before US media involved with China is pressured
to portray the Chinese Communist Party in a "friendly" light back in their
home audiences. In recent history the BBC was temporarily removed from the
channel line-up on cable TV systems in China because of a controversial
program.

CCP pressure on foreign media has also occurred in the US book publishing
industry. Several major publishers involved with the CCP declined to accept
manuscripts with anti-Communist subject matter submitted by authors. Those
authors were able to eventually publish their works with non-CCP involved
publishing companies.

The propaganda wars continue...

Old March 18th 05, 12:43 AM
Li Changchun

China Official News Agency Officially Reports on the Broadcasts

http://english.epochtimes.com/news/5-3-16/27101.html

Interception of Nine Commentaries Message on TV Was a "Good Thing"

http://english.epochtimes.com/news/5-3-16/27116.html

Old March 18th 05, 01:35 AM

I figured all the time that when the Brits time was up for Hong Kong
that something like that was going to happen.I am supprised though that
it has taken this long to happen.I did my five days R&R in Hong Kong in
1964 and I had an enjoyable time in Hong Kong.I went to the U.S.Navy
Fleet Store in Hong Kong and I bought a Rolex Oyster Perpetual stainless
steel wris****ch and I bought a Mido wris****ch too at the same time.The
hotel I stayed in (but I didn't spend much time in that hotel,gals,ya
know) was the Park Plaza or something like that.(I wonder if that hotel
is still there? my room was on the eleventh floor) I nearly got run over
once when I was steppin off a curb because they drive on the wrong side
of the road over there,but you learn quick!
cuhulin

Old March 18th 05, 01:44 AM

I had a $50.00 allotment going out of my U.S.Army pay every month,going
to me mom.Otherwise,I scrimped and saved my money,just like I still do,I
am part Scotch by ancestry,other part of me is Irish.A double whammy on
me.
cuhulin

Old March 18th 05, 01:45 AM

I say,Nuke the **** out of peking.
cuhulin

Old March 18th 05, 05:06 PM

But Chinese gal pussy is good! I got me lots of Chinese gal pussy in the
Cholon section of Saigon.I used to go to the Mido bar in Cholon and sit
there and drink and play Chinese Checkers with an old gal on the other
side of the bar.
cuhulin

Old March 18th 05, 05:08 PM

I like Chinese gal pussy.
cuhulin

Old March 19th 05, 05:37 PM
Li Changchun

...it said, those who joined the organizations of the
CCP have been branded with the mark of the beast. They'd better

withdraw
quickly from its organizations so as to erase the mark.

It's hard to imagine that anyone in the PRC would care about the Mark
of the Beast.

According to a 2002 Government White Paper, only about 1.5 percent of China
's population is Christian. According to the International Religious Freedom
Report 2004, released by the U.S. Department of State, about 4 percent of
China's population is Christian, including the members of the registered and
unregistered churches.

China's population is approximately 1,300,000,000. You do the math!

It is beleived within certain religious circles that Christians will
constitute 20 - 30% of China's population within three decades, which
translates to about 45 million Christians. This would give China the largest
Christian population in the world in 30 years.

Old March 19th 05, 11:40 PM

It won't if the slant eyed chink slope Commie govt doesn't allow it to
happen.Stalin murdered over eleven million Russians by not allowing them
to have food or grow crops.
cuhulin

chuckie blast from the past..... gw CB 4 January 26th 05 07:05 PM
money!!! [email protected] Antenna 0 January 3rd 05 09:49 PM
money!!! [email protected] Antenna 0 January 3rd 05 06:07 PM
Post latest national talk show host LIES- here misterfact Broadcasting 62 August 22nd 04 05:55 PM
chuckie blast from the past version 3..... gw CB 0 November 9th 03 02:05 AM