Old April 1st 05, 01:07 AM
Li Changchun

"blue water toiletsplash (mrs.)" wrote in
message roups.com...

1) The Epoch Times is a newspaper which is allegedly
owned by Sun Myung Moon's Unification Church.
A quasi church cult which is known for far right wing
political leanings.

And your point is...?

The fact about the Epoch Times is that many stories are sourced from other
media. Including The Voice of America.

If you wish to make an issue with a religion denomination as being "right
wing" then you must include the Catholic Church, Orthodox Jews, Islamic
Fundamentalists, and so many more. The point here is that religion has
nothing to do with FACTS published in an independent newspaper.

Perhaps you would prefer reading the Chinese Communist Party propaganda
newspapers? Is it not "right wing"?

If the People's Liberation Army faction within the CCP find it is in their
interest to invade Taiwan when they feel they can survive the onslaught then
trust me, they will!

Old April 1st 05, 05:40 AM
running dogg

Li Changchun wrote:

If the People's Liberation Army faction within the CCP find it is in their
interest to invade Taiwan when they feel they can survive the onslaught then
trust me, they will!

Not unless they're extremely stupid, which is a possibility. If they
invade then they'll have to take on the US Army. If they try to take out
all the world's satellites to cripple said army they'll get the entire
PLANET ****ed at them, and lined up behind the Americans. If they nuke
LA in order to get the US to back off, they will find themselves
vaporizing under 15,000 nuclear warheads. Same thing for nuking
Washington DC or any other American territory. It would be a no win
situation for the CCP. Even if they nuked just Taipei they would
probably find themselves under a general embargo. No oil, no factories.

Old April 1st 05, 06:16 AM

If the chinks or any other countries (we are at War with Iraq and the
terrorist all over the World right now) attack any part of America or
American Territories or allies of America,not only the U.S.Army but all
branches of the U.S.Military will attack any and all countries
involved.I believe HAARP can shut down China and any other country or
countries at will.
cuhulin

Old April 1st 05, 06:19 AM

U.S.Air Force says they will OWN the weather by 2025,or sooner.OWNING
the weather is one hell of a weapon agains't our enemies.
cuhulin

Old April 1st 05, 06:25 AM

We can send China back to the stone age.China already has problems with
drought,we can turn China into a big dust bowl or flood them all just
like a bunch of rats.Any and or all of that would be perfectly fine with
me!
cuhulin.

Old April 1st 05, 06:26 AM

We can ZAP Peking at a moments notice at any time,now or later.
cuhulin

Old April 2nd 05, 05:37 PM
John S.

Go reread your history....you may wish to beleve that Taiwan has always
been an indepdent country but it does not change the facts.

Old April 2nd 05, 08:00 PM
RM MS

I'm assuming you'renew because of the statement about the external
antenna, BTW: Yes-by all means, it will make a world of difference. But,
to continue, try the lower freq's at night, like 4700 to 11000, and the
higher ones daytime, 9500 to 15000. Hope this narrows down your search a
little bit.

Old April 2nd 05, 08:02 PM
RM MS

The short wave bands are vast, compared to regular broadcast bands, so
you will have to be a bit more diligent in your search. In general, try
the lower bands at night, and the higher ones for daytime.

Old April 2nd 05, 08:07 PM
RM MS

Flourescent lights and TV's are really bad, too.