Old March 29th 05, 11:16 PM

An article at www.drudgereport.com says,Pope May Require Feeding
Tube.
Staying on topic,I don't doubt the Vatican has some Shortwave Radios
too.
cuhulin

Old March 30th 05, 08:50 PM

Federal Complaint Filed With DOJ (I call it department of INjustice) in
Schiavo Case Alleging ADA Violation.
www.theempirejournal.com
cuhulin
(Off Topic? What if it was you?)

Old March 31st 05, 01:12 AM

Unfortunately,Jim,you hve internet access.You PUKE!
cuhulin

Old March 31st 05, 05:22 AM

I believe a lot of young and not so young married couples are thinking
about a living will now since this fiasco of Terri.I also believe if
Terri had thought about it all those years ago,she would have one now.
cuhulin

Old March 31st 05, 07:09 AM
Honus

wrote in message
I believe a lot of young and not so young married couples are thinking
about a living will now since this fiasco of Terri.I also believe if
Terri had thought about it all those years ago,she would have one now.

Of course, being married has nothing to do with it. I made my first one not
too long after I became an adult.

Old March 31st 05, 06:42 PM

Ammunition Recieving,Storage,Maintance,and Supply.
www.114thaviationcompany.com Shannon Wright Compound and Tan Son
Nhut,1964.YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old March 31st 05, 08:00 PM
Tattoo Vampire

Ammunition Recieving,Storage,Maintance,and Supply.
www.114thaviationcompany.com Shannon Wright Compound and Tan Son
Nhut,1964.YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!

That's impressive. When and why did you turn into a raving nutbar?

--
[tv]

-- SMILEY

-]:-)[- Impressed
Old March 31st 05, 06:44 PM

Heyyyyyy,tattoo,I ****ed your mama on the street last night.I want my
penny back! The Whoar wasen't worth it!
cuhulin

Old March 31st 05, 08:01 PM
Tattoo Vampire

Heyyyyyy

[snip drool]

Lame response, ****stick. Try again.
--
[tv]

-- SMILEY

-:-) Has mohawk

Say a Prayer for Terri [email protected] Shortwave 0 March 18th 05 04:10 PM
Terri [email protected] Shortwave 1 February 23rd 05 12:47 AM
FM stations bleeding into shortwave? Giovanni Landman Shortwave 0 August 4th 04 02:29 PM
C. Frank Gilliland still bleeding from gums and spreadinghatred.... Twistedhed CB 1 December 13th 03 01:43 AM