Old March 29th 05, 06:21 AM

Default Terri Bleeding from nose,mouth

I saw an article about that at www.infowars.com (I am not a kook)
which links to www.newsmax.com (newsmax.com is a good online news
site,but them damn canaDUHian TURDS such as honus and rickets will
disagree,as usual) good gawd almighty,the animal shelters put critters
to sleep much more humanely!
cuhulin

Old March 29th 05, 03:22 PM
FDR

"David" wrote in message
10,000 people a day starve to death. And they all can feel it.

Yeah, but do they come from red states or blue states?

Old March 29th 05, 04:08 PM
Honus

wrote in message
I saw an article about that at www.infowars.com (I am not a kook)
which links to www.newsmax.com (newsmax.com is a good online news
site,but them damn canaDUHian TURDS such as honus and rickets will
disagree,as usual) good gawd almighty,the animal shelters put critters
to sleep much more humanely!

Unlike some, I don't believe everything that I read. I'm also not a
Canadian.

Old March 29th 05, 06:53 PM
Jb77

I read that too, but it said eyes, mouth and anus.

wrote in message
Actually,I made a typo.I read the article at www.worldnetdaily.com that
said Terri Bleeding from Eyes and Mouth.There is an interesting link to
CodeBlue Blogs at www.rense.com Title is,Radiologist Raises Serious
Questions About Terri's CT.If y'all want to check it out.
cuhulin

Old March 29th 05, 07:57 PM

wrote in message
Actually,I made a typo.I read the article at www.worldnetdaily.com that
said Terri Bleeding from Eyes and Mouth.There is an interesting link to
CodeBlue Blogs at www.rense.com Title is,Radiologist Raises Serious
Questions About Terri's CT.If y'all want to check it out.
cuhulin

Millions die every day. 1 more is no big deal. What a waste of
electricity. I hope she hurries up as the news is getting boring.

Old March 29th 05, 09:02 PM

Article by Hentoff (Village Voice,I think it is) at
www.drudgereport.com Those new world order Commies! are making a
"statement" to the World and I do NOT like at ALL!
cuhulin

Old March 29th 05, 11:11 PM
MnMikew

wrote in message
Article by Hentoff (Village Voice,I think it is) at
www.drudgereport.com Those new world order Commies! are making a
"statement" to the World and I do NOT like at ALL!
cuhulin

Yes, a pretty good article.
http://www.villagevoice.com/news/051...f,62489,6.html

If Terri was on death row things would be different. And of course then, the
ACLU would be fighting for her. Judge George Greer is a murderer.

Old March 31st 05, 06:56 AM

You got that right,MnMikew.I know who Should be on death (no,not you)
row.
cuhulin

Old March 31st 05, 07:11 AM

Whatever is bad in U.S.A.and other Countries too.U.S.fed govt studies it
and quite often implements it too.Such is the case of Terri whom is
being Murdered at this moment via U.S.fed courts.What does that mean? It
means forced euthanasia in U.S.A.is beginning right NOW! We and
everybody around the World right NOW are Watching.U.S.fed govt is
studying the Dutch plan for forced euthanasia.My Opinion.Walt
Kelly's,Pogo Possum so many years ago and even now today was and still
is 100 plus percent Right.We Have Met The Enemy And He Is Us.
cuhulin

Say a Prayer for Terri [email protected] Shortwave 0 March 18th 05 04:10 PM
Terri [email protected] Shortwave 1 February 23rd 05 12:47 AM
FM stations bleeding into shortwave? Giovanni Landman Shortwave 0 August 4th 04 02:29 PM
C. Frank Gilliland still bleeding from gums and spreadinghatred.... Twistedhed CB 1 December 13th 03 01:43 AM