Old March 30th 05, 02:37 PM

Default Snap it up!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

If you spend a lot of time on SSB, you will not regret having one of
these. I have no connection to this auction or this seller. I just
bought one of these units not long ago and really like it. It's
surprisingly effective at eliminating 'white noise'.

Steve

Old March 30th 05, 02:50 PM
Lucky

wrote in message
ps.com...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

If you spend a lot of time on SSB, you will not regret having one of
these. I have no connection to this auction or this seller. I just
bought one of these units not long ago and really like it. It's
surprisingly effective at eliminating 'white noise'.

Steve

Morning Steve

I was just looking at that unit earlier today! I'm going to go with the
599zx or the new Clear Speech speaker.
The MFJ DSP is not too bad from what I've heard about it but I'd rather go
with my first two choices. So you have this exact unit and you like it??

Lucky

Old March 30th 05, 03:20 PM

Yes, this is just like the one I have. I like it very much and use it
frequently.

Steve

Old March 30th 05, 05:52 PM

www.dogpile.com AM-COM,INC Clear Speach Base
So,what's inside the box? Have you looked? How do they work? MFJ DSP?
www.MFJEnterprises.com I am driving to MFJ Enterprises in a few
months and buy a few things.I don't know exactly what yet,but something
just to lighten up my wallet.
cuhulin

Old March 30th 05, 06:21 PM
Lucky

"Lucky" wrote in message

wrote in message
www.dogpile.com AM-COM,INC Clear Speach Base
So,what's inside the box? Have you looked? How do they work? MFJ DSP?
www.MFJEnterprises.com I am driving to MFJ Enterprises in a few
months and buy a few things.I don't know exactly what yet,but something
just to lighten up my wallet.
cuhulin

Lucky

The usually end up selling for $92-$110

Lucky

Old March 31st 05, 04:08 AM
Brian Denley

Lucky wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

If you spend a lot of time on SSB, you will not regret having one of
these. I have no connection to this auction or this seller. I just
bought one of these units not long ago and really like it. It's
surprisingly effective at eliminating 'white noise'.

Steve

Morning Steve

I was just looking at that unit earlier today! I'm going to go with
the 599zx or the new Clear Speech speaker.
The MFJ DSP is not too bad from what I've heard about it but I'd
rather go with my first two choices. So you have this exact unit and
you like it??
Lucky

I run all my receivers through the 599zx. It works very well on random
noise and hets. It also provides a manual notch if you need one. The 5 Khz
audio bandwidth sets this units apart from others like the MFJ-784B.

--
Brian Denley