Old April 1st 05, 04:32 AM
running dogg

Default I don't click on

Al Patrick wrote:

Is there something wrong with posting SHORTWAVE SCHEDULES and topics in
rrs for those who have ears to hear that particular shortwave broadcast?

Most of the time you just post announcements about your favorite
preacher. A lot of what you post is only minimially related to
shortwave, ie you post the time and freq of Peters's latest sermon then
wax rhapsodic about his genius and about your interpretations of what he
said, and then call it shortwave related because you heard it on WWCR.
Well, it may be on shortwave but "The Jewish Way Of Balaam" is NOT
shortwave related. Neither are massive posts containing transcribed
Scriptures. God's Word is not related to shortwave, despite if it's on
shortwave, and preaching is not related to shortwave. If you've noticed,
you're not converting anybody. Take it to alt.christnet where you can be
among friends.

=========

Brian Denley wrote:

Al Patrick wrote:

Cuhulin,

I don't post most of my *stuff* for you. I post it for folks who have
ears to hear, eyes to see and a mouth to proclaim God's Word! :-)

========

wrote:

and read Al Patrick's crap! either.Seeeee how simple things can be!
cuhulin

Isn't there a special newsgroup for that stuff Al?

Old April 1st 05, 05:48 PM
MnMikew

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Cuhulin,

I don't post most of my *stuff* for you. I post it for folks who have
ears to hear, eyes to see and a mouth to proclaim God's Word! :-)

You post to be a pain in the ass.

Old April 1st 05, 06:28 PM

HUMPH! and y'all call webtv dumb! I can access and post in usenet news
groups all over the World AND I can access the webtv news groups and
post there too! WITH my webtv set top box.(Good little "dumb" webtv box!
:{) But! computers can NOT even access webtv news groups at all! (y'all
don't believe me? try it with y'alls computers and see for y'allselfs)
Even with my OWN computers,I can NOT access any webtv news groups! And I
never need to be concerned about viruses either with my Good little
"dumb" webtv set top box,it is the greatest thing since sliced bread,Haw
Haw Haw!
cuhulin

Click to boatachors for sale Dr. Al Link Boatanchors 0 November 28th 04 02:09 PM
Icom 725 "click" on CW gil Equipment 0 September 20th 03 10:40 AM
Icom 725 "click" on CW gil Equipment 0 September 20th 03 10:40 AM
Click to sign petition supporting radio free brattleboro DJ UndahCovah Broadcasting 7 September 19th 03 09:00 PM
Click to sign petition supporting radio free brattleboro Phil Kane Policy 1 August 26th 03 09:19 PM