Old April 3rd 05, 12:39 AM
running dogg

Default Pope's death now officially confirmed

http://www.oecumene.radiovaticana.or...o.asp?id=32380

Simple, one line announcement. 10 pm Italy time is 2000 UTC, if I'm not
mistaken. Tune in to Vatican Radio tonight, should be an interesting
broadcast. Best for NAm is 7305 starting around 0250 UTC. I'll have to
dig out my headphones so I can hear the broadcast more clearly. I wonder
who will be the next pope? I bet the cardinals will surprise us again,
and elect a nonwhite as Pope. Some of the leading candidates are from
Latin America and Africa. At least JP2 no longer has a feeding tube
stuck down his nose, and a tube in his throat. Both must be very
uncomfortable.

Old April 3rd 05, 04:38 AM
RHF

RD,