Old April 3rd 05, 04:10 AM
ALFALIMA.NET/START

Default Huge SW pirates group. 1150 members!!!!!!

It go's very wel with the SW pirates group. We already have more than 1000
active members witch is very big. Also the sw pirates forum at
www.alfalima.net/forum is used a lot peope continue to post logs, ask
questions about pirates and technical stuff.. It almost looks that all
people that are listening or broadcasting on short and medium wave and have
something with radio pirates are also a member of the SW pirates group. Hope
we continue to grow, .. Pleased to see the the sw pirates group brings joy
to many of you. Keep enjoying.
URL of SW Pirates group is

also check out the radio and transmitters tech group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Ra...er_Electronics

Greetings the Moderator Alfred Zoer.