Old April 4th 05, 04:37 PM

Would they have a reason to do that? It was understandable with the
Sat
800 'cuz this was based on the SW8, but the E1 is an entirely

different
beast which Drake has had nothing to do with.

Stephan

I've talked to some folks who were under the impression, for one reason
or another, that Drake was going to service the E1. Why they had this
impression is something I'm not sure about. I've been told that Drake
played some role in designing the E1. I can't confirm that and I don't
know whether Drake is supposed to have played a major role in the
design or just a nominal role; but this may help explain why some
people would think that Drake would service the E1 in much the way they
currently service the Satellit 800.

Best,

Steve

The Eton 'Elite' E1 XM Radio "Genealogy" Drake SW1 > SW2 > SW8 > GS800M > E1 XM RHF Shortwave 1 January 7th 05 03:16 AM
FA - R. L. Drake SW8 'portable' World Band Shortwave Communications Receiver RHF Shortwave 7 January 4th 05 03:00 AM
Drake service John Plimmer Shortwave 8 October 23rd 04 07:02 AM
Drake R8A + Service Manual etc. for sale jj-ng Swap 0 April 22nd 04 05:21 PM
FS DRAKE TR7 SERVICE MANUAL y.a. Feder Swap 0 November 28th 03 08:52 PM