Old April 22nd 04, 05:21 PM
jj-ng

Default Drake R8A + Service Manual etc. for sale

Rig, box, original Owner's Manual, copy of the Service Manual, plus R8A
specs sheet and users' reviews.

Radio was purchased remanufactured directly from Drake in mid-1996 and is in
excellent condition electronically and aesthetically. It has seen very
little use, which is the main reason why I finally decided to sell it.
Well-cared for radio, never taken out of the shack, non-smoking environment,
no kids or pets around either.

$620 + $20 for shipping double-boxed. I will gladly accept a Money Order or
a Bank Cashier's check. Also PayPal but I can NOT accept credit card
payments there, only payments with a registered checking account, no
exceptions.

You must delete the N and the S (No Spam!) around the @ sign in my return
email address before replying, O.K.

Thank you for looking.

J J

FS:KENWOOD TS940 service manual W3ATV Boatanchors 10 November 10th 04 01:15 AM
NEEDED: service manual for Denon DN-961FA Daniel Houg Broadcasting 1 March 4th 04 05:00 AM
TS 440 Service manual Howard Equipment 2 November 24th 03 03:04 PM
FS Original Service Manual for TS-930S Charlie Hugg Equipment 0 November 18th 03 10:13 PM