Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 4th 05, 06:09 PM
Tim

Default NASWA

Can anybody tell me if the US-based shortwave club NASWA still exists? I go
to it's website and it looks like it hasn't been updated in a long time.
Used to be a really good SWL club.

I've been away from the hobby for about 20 years and was thinking of
rejoining...but the e-mail address of the editor in Pennsylvania came back
as undeliverable.

Any help would be appreciate. Thanks.

73's,

Tim

This month's NASWA Journal cover JerryJ-KY Shortwave 1 March 8th 05 08:04 AM
NASWA Journal dxAce Shortwave 4 November 23rd 04 12:27 AM
NASWA Country List dxAce Shortwave 0 May 26th 04 12:01 PM
NASWA Country List Tom Laskowski Shortwave 7 May 6th 04 11:42 PM
NASWA Draft BPL Comments Joe Buch Shortwave 0 April 22nd 04 05:05 PM