Old April 4th 05, 08:32 PM

Default Are there

any such things as 100 percent Shortwave and Shortwave ONLY Radios being
built and sold in America anymore? AM/FM/Long wave/Medium
Wave,Aircraft/AM/FM/TV/clocks/digital ****,single lower and upper side
bands nonsense bands and all of them stupid other bull**** no good
useless "bands"!!! Are there any real Shortwave Radios being built in
America anymore? (Damn China to HELL!!!!!!,shut your yap up and go kiss
China butt!)
cuhulin

Old April 5th 05, 01:19 AM
§ Dr. Artaud §

wrote in news:577-4251965B-243@storefull-
3252.bay.webtv.net:

Definitely Palstar and I believe Ten Tec are made in the U.S.

http://www.palstar.com/

http://radio.tentec.com/Amateur/Receivers

Dr. Artaud

Old April 5th 05, 01:55 PM

I have known for many years Ten-Tec and Palstar Radios are manufactured
in U.S.A.I have known for many years about Drake and Watkins-Johnson
Radios too and many,many other manufactured in U.S.A.Radios.You think! I
didn't know that!,don't you? And what do you have agains't Goodwill
thrift stores? I have bought many real good things at Goodwill and
similar thrift stores before,including some antique things that are
worth a lot of money and old collectible Radios too.Recently,at the
Goodwill thrift store,I bought a Transceiver Radio for only $2.00
cuhulin

Old April 5th 05, 02:15 PM

I own a Zenith Trans-Oceanic Royal 1000 Radio,I finially got that Radio
working,it had a wire on the battery case that wasen't making good
contact and I own a Hallicrafters S-38EB Radio.Both of the Radios I
bought at the Goodwill thrift store for only $4.00 each.I own a wooden
cabinet floor model Grundig AM/FM/Shortwave Radio that has a phonograph
built in the top of it and I paid $14.00 for that Radio at a Goodwill
thrift store,the Radio does work but it doesn't put out much sound so it
needs some work done to it and I own a Telefunken wooden cabinet table
model AM/FM/Shortwave Radio I paid $6.00 for at a Goodwill thrift
store,that Radio needs some tubes,all of the tubes were missing when I
bought that Radio.You are the MORON,not me!
cuhulin