Old April 7th 05, 09:18 PM

www.dogpile.com Black Day 911
(911.navexpress)
U.S.A.is doing something no other Country has the Courage to do on their
own.U.S.A.is HUNTING DOWN AND KILLING THE TERRORIST.Anybody who doesn't
like it,GET OUT OF THE WAY! U.S.A. (and I am an AMERICAN,U.S.A.) has a
RESOLVE TO CARRY ON UNTILL THE JOB IS FINISHED!
cuhulin

Old April 7th 05, 09:46 PM

Monica Lewinski "inspected" klintoons pecker.News is (from what I have
read on the internet before) that klintoon has a little crooked pecker.
cuhulin

Old April 7th 05, 10:03 PM
RHF

DaviD,
Old April 7th 05, 10:24 PM

I can't remember the name of that little town in South (South is always
best) Mississippi just now (but it probally will pop into my head later
on,or I can look it up in my old wore out [Bluberry doggy,a few years
ago when she was an eight weeks old puppy,she ate the Oregon map] Rand
McNalley Road Atlas) but there is a place there where somebody owns a
lot of Russian made vehicles (or he used to anyway) and his intent was
to sell those Russian vehicles (trucks,mostly) but I heard tell that the
City made him get rid of those Russian vehicles because they were
leaking chemicals into the ground.I wouldn't mind owning one of the
first versions models of a Russian GAZ "Jeep" just for the heck of it.
cuhulin

Old April 8th 05, 04:34 AM
Honus

"Telamon" wrote in message

So were the cigars.

My wife has always wondered if those cigars were "El Presidentes". She's got
a great sense of humor, that girl has.

Old April 8th 05, 04:51 PM
David

On Thu, 07 Apr 2005 18:12:55 -0700, Howard
wrote:

As others have pointed
out, we have a way to go in regard to how we implement cargo
inspection - one thing is certain though; citizens would be awefully
riled up at the increase in cost to implement tighter inspection given
our current volume of shipping and available technology & manpower.
Perhaps we should employ the unemployed to perform physical inspection
of container cargo? Now that would be a truly good use of the idle
workforce while improving security.

Well, enough said on this topic for me, time to move on to other
things.

Howard

It is estimated that the cost to inspect every container at its port
of origin is in the low $10s of billions. 9-11 cost over $100
billion in direct economic damage (not counting the Homeland
Security/War on Terror reaming we're currently enduring).

Old April 9th 05, 08:48 AM
Honus

wrote in message
www.dogpile.com Black Day 911
(911.navexpress)
U.S.A.is doing something no other Country has the Courage to do on their
own.U.S.A.is HUNTING DOWN AND KILLING THE TERRORIST.Anybody who doesn't
like it,GET OUT OF THE WAY! U.S.A. (and I am an AMERICAN,U.S.A.) has a
RESOLVE TO CARRY ON UNTILL THE JOB IS FINISHED!

Does that mean that we get to get to kill all of the members of the IRA as
well?

Old April 9th 05, 08:55 AM
Honus

"Honus" wrote in message

wrote in message
www.dogpile.com Black Day 911
(911.navexpress)
U.S.A.is doing something no other Country has the Courage to do on their
own.U.S.A.is HUNTING DOWN AND KILLING THE TERRORIST.Anybody who doesn't
like it,GET OUT OF THE WAY! U.S.A. (and I am an AMERICAN,U.S.A.) has a
RESOLVE TO CARRY ON UNTILL THE JOB IS FINISHED!

Does that mean that we get to get to kill all of the members of the IRA as
well?

Hmmm...I want to slaughter cuhulin's terrorist pals so badly it's making me
stutter. Tell me, cuhulin...would you fight alongside them? After all,
they're known terrorists, and you're quite vocal in your support of them and
their cause.

Old April 10th 05, 10:14 PM

We ought to "hang" a NUKE" directly over Peking.Moscow,other "cities of
interest" The first time a WMD is discovered on any container ships,or
after the "fact" of any containers from a "country or city of interest"
Goodbye Peking! or Goodbye Moscow! or Goodbye! Mexico DF! or Goodbye!
Tehran! or Goodbye! "cities of interest"!
cuhulin

Old April 10th 05, 10:19 PM

cuhulin