Old April 12th 05, 06:05 PM
Honus

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
Honus,
.
" I can provide sources for my information which makes it
substantiated, even if it's from the Feds. "
.
-R- So... Where Are All Your Sources to Support
your 'original' statement :
- - - Note the 'original Post Reads - - -
" No, the "Minutemen" are gumming up the works by
setting off sensors and triggering false alarms for the
Border Patrol to contend with. They're becoming more
of a hindrance than a help. "
.
-R- So Show Me The Facts - - - waiting, Waiting. WAITING !

Oh, as if you've asked me for cites and I haven't been willing to give them!
What kind of game are you trying to play here? You haven't answered or
addressed a sinlge point that I've made. Does everyone have rights here in
the US, despite your attempt to claim otherwise? How do the Minutemen not
set off sensors that the ACLU sets off? Etc, ad nauseum.

No matter. Here's some help for you.

http://tinyurl.com/58qg8

You used and 'stressed' in Quotation Marks the
Liberal Hot-Button Code Word : [ "Minutemen" ].

" You're paranoid. I put the word in quotation marks
because these guys aren't true Minutemen. "
.
-R- How can I be 'paranoid' if your very words prove
my point that you used the word [ "Minutemen" ]
as a Liberal Hot-Button Code Word [.]

better the second time around. It's not a Liberal Hot-Button Code Word if
they use the word themselves. By that definition it can't be Liberal.
It -can- become a hot-button...I disagree with their use of it, for one
example. And it sure can't be a code word if everyone who speaks English
knows what it means.

" I didn't say that. Quit putting words into my mouth. "
.
-R- I "Quote" your own words back to you and
you say that I am puting words into your mouth ?
.
" your usual name calling knee-jerk reaction to anyone "
* " if you ever call me a Democrat, I'm going to tell you to **** off.
"
* " Quit bitching "
* " Bull**** "
.
-R- I guess to you the words Democrat, Liberal and Left-Wing
are a higher form of 'personal attack' then your own use of the
language with respect to others.

My use of profanity has not once been directed at -you- as a person. So yes,
you calling someone Democrat, Liberal, Left-Wing is a worse form of personal
attack than my saying bull**** in response to bull****. Your name calling is
directed at people, and while they might actually be Democrats, it's the
"inflection" behind your words that make it a personal attack rather than
just naming groups that the poster may identify with. Hey, say it with a
sneer if you'd like; I don't care. Call names, even. Sometimes it's fun, as
you well know. And personally, I don't think that ad hominem is such a bad
thing as long as you can back up the rest of your argument and aren't
calling names just to change the subject. What I have a problem with is
sancitmonious people that live in glass houses while they throw rocks at
others.

And while I'm on the subject, I've never once once voted for a Democrat in
my life. And with a few notable exceptions, I do vote. Call me something
else if you want to call me a name.

honus - enjoy your radios ~ RHF

I will. Enjoy your distorted view of reality.

Old April 12th 05, 08:06 PM
Brian Running

-R- So Show Me The Facts - - - waiting, Waiting. WAITING !

Hey, as long as you mentioned it, I just wanted to remind you that I'm
still waiting for you to substantiate your claims of "procedural errors"
in the Schiavo trial and appeals.

Pretty doggoned easy to call everyone else a liar, when you don't have
to back up your claims, isn't it?
Old April 12th 05, 09:13 PM

www.dogpile.com Who Wrote The Bible
www.dogpile.com Mississippi Trivia

The oldest book in the World,Bible Manuscript,is here in
Mississippi,University of Mississippi.And,it is going to STAY THERE too!
cuhulin

Old April 12th 05, 11:21 PM
Honus

"Brian Running" wrote in message
.. .
-R- So Show Me The Facts - - - waiting, Waiting. WAITING !

Hey, as long as you mentioned it, I just wanted to remind you that I'm
still waiting for you to substantiate your claims of "procedural errors"
in the Schiavo trial and appeals.

Pretty doggoned easy to call everyone else a liar, when you don't have
to back up your claims, isn't it?

I'm starting to realize that this is standard operating procedure for RHF.

Old April 12th 05, 11:37 PM
Honus

"RHF" wrote in message
ups.com...
Honus - - - Minuteman Project "Observers" {ACLU} :
"Various media representatives and American Civil Liberties Union
(ACLU) observers are also in the patrol zone attempting to observe
Minutemen volunteers at work. ACLU observers set off Border Patrol
ground movement sensors while watching MMP volunteers. The MMP
initially arranged monitoring positions with the U.S. Border Patrol; it
was confirmed that if MMP observers stayed within predetermined
stationary areas, sensors would not be triggered. However, ACLU
observers and some media have been walking up washes in order to
observe MMP volunteers, and in doing so, have set off Border Patrol
sensors."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minuteman_Project

Thank you. So we see that the ACLU is in the field observing. Good for you
for providing that, and good for them for what they're doing. We are, after
all, a nation of laws. And those laws need to be followed when we're
apprehending bad guys, wouldn't you agree? After all, as I so clearly
demonstrated (in your face) even the illegals have rights.

duh - need i say more demo-dude ~ RHF

Yes. You can address all of the points that I've made in my last few points.
You know...the ones that show you for what you are. You're allegation was
that the ACLU was -intentionally- tripping sensors that the Minutemen were
avoiding. That's the root issue here. Address it.

Here's what you said:

"ACTUALLY - It is the ACLU'ers who are Tripping the Alarms in an
attempt to overload and confuse the US Border Patrol and Blame the
US Citizens for the False Alarms. "

The article that you cited does NOT support your initial allegation. My
cites, however, are from Border Patrol sources. And so it seems that the
Minutemen aren't following the ground rules that you're article says have
been laid out.

One more thing: Wikipedia, while a fun site that I myself frequent, is -not-
the most credible source for information. The article that you cited can be
edited by anyone, including myself, and the changes are immediately visible.
That's what the "Edit this page" tab is for at the top of the article. I
could have changed the article to read whatever I chose it to say. For that
matter, you could have written the article yourself. g You might want to
bear that in mind the next time you try to cite it as an authoritative
source. I played along, but someone else without my good nature might ram it
back down your throat. I also suggest that you check up on just what
Wikipedia is and how it works. See for yourself.

Old April 13th 05, 02:06 AM
RHF

Honus - You have yet to offfer one printed word
in support of your 'original' False Statement.
Old April 13th 05, 02:18 AM
Honus

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
Honus - You have yet to offfer one printed word
in support of your 'original' False Statement.

I gave you a google link. What more do you want, a notarized statement? I
provided quite a bit of support. You've provided nothing to prove that my
statement was false. I never claim victory in Usenet debates, but this time
I'll make an exception. Over the last couple of days, you've gotten your ass
kicked. You'd have a lot more credibility if you would quote all of my
points, addressing them in turn, rather than leaving in only the stuff that
you -think- you can handle. Just because you snip it doesn't mean it goes
away, that I forget that I've made the point, or the fact that you can't
handle the heat.

" No, the "Minutemen" are gumming up the works by
setting off sensors and triggering false alarms for the
Border Patrol to contend with. They're becoming more
of a hindrance than a help. "
.
Again - So Show Me The Facts - - - waiting, Waiting. WAITING !

Try holding your breath for about 6 minutes or so.

enough said ~ RHF

Good advice, if you'd bother to take it. Your hole's deep enough as it is.

Old April 13th 05, 04:16 AM
RHF

Honus - Yours was the first unsupported statement [.]
Old April 13th 05, 04:31 AM
Honus

"RHF" wrote in message
ups.com...
Honus - Yours was the first unsupported statement [.]
.
And a "GOGGLE THIS" reply is like Extending the
Back of your Hand with the Middle Finger Extended = mlm
.
You have been given Three Opportunities
to Support your 'original' False Statement :
1, 2 and 3 = Three Strikes and You're Out !
.
game over - i win ~ RHF

Very weak, RHF. You lost before you even began.