Old April 6th 05, 04:43 PM
Al Patrick

Default 12160 KHz coming in great in NC

12.160 MHz is coming in great in NC this AM - finally.

.... Just in time for Scriptures For America Worldwide at 12:00 EDT,
16:00 UTC.

I heard just a tiny bit this morning on 9985 and he is continuing his
study into the King James Only Deception. I think he may be on tape 3 or
4 of eleven at this time. You'd be surprised the depth he goes into
and all the things that are involved in this deception -- and why!

In case you miss 12.160 or it is not coming in good in your area you can
get it on the web at http://www.scripturesforamerica.org or on Telstar 5
radio. Actually, he's on it 24/7.

Also, this program will repeat tonight on 5070 at 11:00 PM | 23:00 EDT /
03:00 UTC. He'll also be on one hour earlier at the same spot but not
with this program. He is often on LIVE at the earlier hour and often
takes calls about the last 20 or 25 minutes. THAT hour will repeat on
the same frequency at 04:00 EDT / 08:00 UTC.

Hope you enjoy it and learn much about the methods of the snakes in the
process! :-)
Old April 6th 05, 04:55 PM
Brian Running

Hope you enjoy it and learn much about the methods of the snakes in the
process! :-)

Honest, I'd like to know -- aren't there any insane people elsewhere in
the world? Are they all here in the US?
Old April 6th 05, 05:09 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Brian Running" wrote in message
om...
Hope you enjoy it and learn much about the methods of the snakes in the
process! :-)

Honest, I'd like to know -- aren't there any insane people elsewhere in
the world? Are they all here in the US?

I think Al-Pocalypse® is getting ready to move to the next state over,
and put up a trailer in Bro. Stair's compound.

73,

Steve

Old April 6th 05, 05:49 PM
Al Patrick

Thanks Brian and Steve,

You both proved my point. I know yesterday when I made it really
obvious it was a "test" it would not be responded to, but BOTH of you
jumped right on today.

Here, I'll reprint yesterday's to show you what I'm talking about:

This is a repost of the message posted 4/5/2005 @ 22:56 under the
heading of " John Stadtmiller reviles Catholics"

BEGIN QUOTE:

Brian Denley wrote:

Al Patrick wrote:

Perhaps YOU need to spend some time reading the Bible instead of
fingering the rosary. Roman Catholicism teaches many things that are
180 degrees out from the Bible.

Perhaps YOU should consider a "Ninety-Five Theses" to nail to the
church door! ;-)

Every pope claims to love the poor and about every country that is
predominately Catholic is dirt poor. Why do you think all the
Mexicans want to come to America, so they can find a Catholic church?
:-)

This country was started by people who believed in religious freedom.

You don't?

I also believe in religious freedom. But almost every time I make a
statement someone else who *claims* to believe in religious freedom says
something to the effect of, "Ahh, SHUT UP!"

Watch!

Pastor Peter J. Peters is on right now at 5070 and has a very
interesting program. He was (taking phone calls now) teaching on the
Passover, which just past last Sunday at 1:00 PM - according to Solar time.

His programming can be found on WWCR - http://www.wwcr.com and at his
own web site http://www.scripturesforamerica.org (That's Scriptures For
America dot Org. He as many of his programs archived there and they can
be downloaded in MP3, Windows, or Real Player formats - or heard online.

His programming is also FREE on Telstar 5 - audio only.

Al

END QUOTE.

-------

I LOVE IT when a plan comes together! :-)

-------

Now, I'll show you, the world, what brought on their latest comments.

BEGIN QUOTE:

[...]

Thanks again fellows. You are very predictable!

Al

================

Old April 7th 05, 02:55 PM

Brian Running wrote:
Hope you enjoy it and learn much about the methods of the snakes in

the
process! :-)

Honest, I'd like to know -- aren't there any insane people elsewhere

in
the world? Are they all here in the US?

Most of them. The big bucks are here, and not much punishment for
their crimes.

Old April 7th 05, 03:22 PM
blue water toiletsplash \(mrs.\)

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
12.160 MHz is coming in great in NC this AM - finally.

I'm listening to Joyce "The World's Angriest Nurse" Reily
on 12.160 right now, dispensing her quack medical advice
to her trailer trash listeners. Got to give her credit, she does
know how to sell bullshi+ and market quack cures to complete morons.
Wonder how many of you out there have figgured out that
The Power Hour is a cleverly packaged Shortwave Infomercial
for overpriced products that smack of medical quackery?

(I'm listening right now to some guy on there who claims his product
cures stage-4 cancer.....what utter nonsense! Almost as bad
as Benny Hinn and his faith-healing tacky TV cavlcade of crapola)

... Just in time for Scriptures For America Worldwide at 12:00 EDT,
16:00 UTC.

....better know of the 1st church of the xian
aryan nazis of CO. "Praze jeebzus sieg heil!"

I heard just a tiny bit this morning on 9985 and he is continuing his
study into the King James Only Deception. I think he may be on tape 3 or
4 of eleven at this time. You'd be surprised the depth he goes into
and all the things that are involved in this deception -- and why!

The bible has been revised and changed almost a dozen times
since the original text was penned. Anyone who thinks the version
they read is accurate it is a f-cking fool.

Hope you enjoy it and learn much about the methods of the snakes in the
process! :-)

You can hear all the snakes you want 24/7 on domestic shortwave.
I just wish I had a load of quack products to sell these morons for big $$$
too!

Diego Garcia 13254 dxAce Shortwave 31 November 5th 04 06:15 PM
FS or Trade : Receive only JPS ANC-4 noise canceller .... great inexpensive oppritunity for the SWL ... dusty - k4nlz Shortwave 0 August 13th 04 04:15 AM
The Great Liberty Net Invites You .... LW Shortwave 4 June 28th 04 01:45 AM
a dipole made of two great sheets of metal? Dan Jacobson Antenna 12 April 7th 04 02:22 AM
A Great Quote........... Emerson Bigguns General 5 August 5th 03 01:16 AM