Old April 8th 05, 04:16 AM
running dogg

Default Pastor Peters tallking about some DEAD POPE

§ Dr. Artaud § wrote:

Al Patrick wrote in
:

Hi Al, the doorway to Heaven is rapidly closing for you. The hinges
aren't even creaking, the door has been in movement for some time now.

It was open?

You are becoming consumed by your hatred.

Pastor Peters is a man. As a Catholic, I also believe that the Pope was a
man. The problem is Al, you can't think on your own, you seem to feel
that if Pastor Peters says it, it must be true. You are creating mini-
Popes from Pastor Peters and Brother Stair. Yet you do not see the irony
that you blindly trust one and hate the other.

You are violating so many of the teachings of the Bible that I would be
pressed to list them on many many pages. Yet you feel comfortable,
passing judgment on others.

"You shall not put any other gods before Me." Al seems to think that
Peters is God or close to it. Also vulnerable on this count are all the
wacko fundies who think that George W. Bush is the Second Coming. On
another board I'm on, there was a serious discussion as to whether The
Great W is in fact the Third Antichrist predicted by Nostradamus. The
general consensus is that he very well could be. The way the fundies
have taken over the government and the religious life of the country and
have given themselves over to the glorification of the W man-god. W can
do no wrong in their eyes, for he is the Almighty. The last time this
happened to a country, it was Germany and Hitler, and back then the
results were horrifying-WITHOUT nuclear weapons. Many of the W
worshippers believe that the world will end soon in a sea of fire, and
that it's up to humans to cause this sea of fire in order to purify the
earth for God's return. How would one cause a global sea of fire?
Nuclear weapons, of course. Scared yet?

You seem to be impressed enough to resort to an Emot-Icon ;-) while
referring to: "He intends to present MANY things you WILL NOT HEAR most
other places." Why do you believe that he will say these things Al?

1. Because he is a true Christian interested in the glorification of God
and the welfare of his fellow man?
2. Because he is vain and he knows the audience that listens to his show
expects this kind of material.
3. Because his pseudonym, when posting on the Shortwave newsgroup, is Al
Parker.

I would suspect that #2 and #3 were most likely.

Regards Peters, er I meant to say Al Patrick.

Aka Al-Pocalypse, or Al-Paca Lips. Al just might be an alpaca in a
rundown county zoo in North Carolina. Alpacas are big and dumb and are
only good for carrying other people's loads. They're related to the
llama. Give one a keyboard and a cheap shortwave radio, sit back, and
have some fun.

Old April 8th 05, 01:48 PM
Pope Sputnik VIII

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Subject says it. You may wish to tune in to see what you can find wrong
with the things Pastor Peters has to say about a dead pope that almost
everyone else us lifting to high heaven.

He intends to present MANY things you WILL NOT HEAR most other places.

:-)

See Pastor Pete circa 1973 here.........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Old April 8th 05, 06:05 PM
BDK

In article s.com,
says...

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Subject says it. You may wish to tune in to see what you can find wrong
with the things Pastor Peters has to say about a dead pope that almost
everyone else us lifting to high heaven.

He intends to present MANY things you WILL NOT HEAR most other places.

:-)

See Pastor Pete circa 1973 here.........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

LOL, that's exactly what Al needs, a new,errr,uhh....hobby!

If he amused or maybe abused himself more, he wouldn't be such easy
pickings for Pete and Texe, and the rest of the scumbags AL is into..

BDK on ALPOCKALIPS watch...