Old April 9th 05, 01:49 AM

Default Oldest known Earth object on display

www.drudgereport.com Any of y'all in the Madison,Wisconsin
(Madison,Wisconsin,the San Francisco of the midwest) Madison-University
area?
cuhulin

Old April 9th 05, 11:30 PM
Tom Randy

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 09:58:28 -0500, cuhulin wrote:

I own an old odd looking rock that measures about a foot or more in
diameter.I brought it here from my old homeplace in Carthage back in the
1960's.I don't think it is a Meterorite,but I am not sure it isn't
either.There is a guy in Arizona (I think,Arizona) who collects
Meterorites and he sells them too.Maybe I will look up his website at
www.dogpile.com The Meterorite Man and send him a few snail mail
pictures (I don't do pictures via the internet) of my old rock and see
what he thinks.Folks call him The Meterorite Man.I know if my old rock
really is a Meterorite,it is worth a heck of a lot of money. cuhulin

Bob Haag is who you are looking for. Nice guy too. Get the book "Rocks
from Space" by O. Richard Norton. A must have for those interested in this
subject.

CALCULATION OF EARTH RESISTANCE IN MULTI-LAYER EARTH STRUCTURE [email protected] Antenna 2 January 12th 05 03:41 PM
CALCULATION OF EARTH RESISTANCE IN MULTI-LAYER EARTH STRUCTURE [email protected] Equipment 1 January 11th 05 05:14 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
Drake SW8 Display adjustment Pete KE9OA Shortwave 3 September 22nd 03 07:23 AM
When lightning hits.... Dave or Debby CB 19 August 27th 03 02:48 AM