Old April 9th 05, 06:17 AM
mike maghakian

Default the sony 2010

with all this talk about a 2010 that went for $710, I found it interesting
that one that was broken and missing parts went for about $200 !!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Old April 9th 05, 06:37 AM

A broken non working Sony 2010 that went for about $200.00? That radio
is only good for parts and I Say at the most,it isn't worth $10.00,it
wouldn't be to me anyway.Heck,the shipping and handling charges wouldn't
be worth it.Now,there IS a FOOL that paid that much money for a broken
non working Sony 2010!
cuhulin

Old April 9th 05, 01:30 PM
Barry in Wyoming

Hey! A friend of mine bought that one and HE IS NO FOOL. He also
knows the 2010 inside and out and get it into $710 shape plus
filter/cap mods....or at least something better the $203 he paid.

Old April 10th 05, 05:02 AM
SR

Hi Mike: So far the Sony 2010 is the best radio I have. Sometimes I
could even pick up non sw local in bettween station in my area.

Although it's a great radio, I do notice a few odd things about it:

Left-handed att.
LED signal indicator, instead of a swinging needle.

Too bad Sony did not make a table-top version of this radio.

73, SR