Old April 10th 05, 03:57 AM
§ Dr. Artaud §

Default Liberty Net 3.965 Mhz LSB

Liberty Net 3.965 Mhz LSB
Old April 11th 05, 02:49 PM
Brian Hill

"Fredrick Garvin" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 13:52:15 -0500, Brian Hill expelled the following:

"Fredrick Garvin" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 02:57:10 +0000, § Dr. Artaud § expelled the
following:

Liberty Net 3.965 Mhz LSB

No one cares.

Some people like to listen to the stupid stuff that goes on in the ham
bands. Your probably a ham and I understand some of you despise K1MAN

and
the Liberty net etc.. but this is a SW forum that deals with all aspects
of HF radio. If its taking place in the HF spectrum we want to know

about
it. So yes we do care.

Hey, it's your time, waste it all you want!

I don't listen to the liberty net.

B.H.

Old April 11th 05, 06:31 PM
MnMikew

"Fredrick Garvin" wrote in message
news

Hey, it's your time, waste it all you want!

I do. Every time I open one of your posts.