Old April 10th 05, 11:59 PM
Al Patrick

Default Purging the Pagan Papal Puke!

It's not what *I* nor *you* think of the title or the message. What
really counts is the *content* of the message. I think we should all go
to http://www.scripturesforamerica.org and download it, or listen
online, and see how Pastor Peters justifies such a title! More
importantly, we need to follow the scriptures he provides and see how
what he has to say lines up with the Word of God. :-)

================

Li Changchun wrote:

So, what do you think of that "title" Pastor Al?

"Al Patrick" wrote in message

I think this is the title of Pastor Peter's sermon this morning. In
addition to hearing it on 9985 it can be heard at
http://www.scripturesforamerica.org via living streaming and can also be
heard on Telstar 5 satellite - audio only.

In a few days it'll probably available for download, but that might take
up to a week. Look for the date of 4/10/04 and the title PURGING THE
PAGAN PAPAL PUKE!

Al

Old April 12th 05, 12:00 AM
Li Changchun

I already know the "Word of God".

I want to know your opinion of Pastor Peters remarks.

Old April 12th 05, 12:17 AM

I don't listen to kook programs on my radios,but from what some of y'all
say,I Say Paster Petercheese is a full blown jerkoff!
cuhulin

Old April 12th 05, 12:49 AM
Al Patrick

"Al Patrick" wrote in message

It's not what *I* nor *you* think of the title or the message. What
really counts is the *content* of the message. I think we should all go
to http://www.scripturesforamerica.org and download it, or listen
online, and see how Pastor Peters justifies such a title! More
importantly, we need to follow the scriptures he provides and see how
what he has to say lines up with the Word of God. :-)

You don't listen very well. It doesn't matter what YOU NOR I think or
what our opinion is. What matters is if it lines up with the Word of God.

IF you know the word of God tell us what the "Doctrine of Balaam" is -
in 500 words or less! ;-)
Old April 12th 05, 12:54 AM
Al Patrick

You can't go by what people SAY. Some of them will lie on anyone that
even begins to think this great big magnificent world even *might* have
had to have a creator!

If they acknowledge there is a Creator God then they'll have to admit
THEY'RE NOT GOD! Couldn't have that! ;-)

==========

Old April 12th 05, 03:19 AM

The truth is that the "religion" "pastor" Pete Peters belongs to is a
violent hate group, the #1 most dangerous hate group in the country.

He's an uncredentialed fraud.

The truth:

http://www.rickross.com/reference/ch...dentity16.html

You should be ashamed spewing hate against Catholics just because
you're stupid enough to listen to liars.

Won't you be surprised when you find out the guy you're following is
going to hell?

Old April 12th 05, 03:21 AM

Pete Peters is a right-wing terrorist.

Therefore, not a "pastor" and incapable of delivering a "sermon".

He's a pure 100.000% lying fraud, to the last decimal point.

Old April 12th 05, 03:23 AM

Pete Peters is a right-wing terrorist associated with murders and
violence.

Why would you follow such a bad seed evil-doer?