Old April 11th 05, 03:06 PM
David

Default Fans at soccer game in Scotland jeer Pope.

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:56:55 -0500, wrote:

Now,that AIN'T RIGHT!
www.drudgereport.com
cuhulin

Why not? He's dead.

Old April 11th 05, 06:21 PM
MnMikew

"David" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:56:55 -0500, wrote:

Now,that AIN'T RIGHT!
www.drudgereport.com
cuhulin

Why not? He's dead.

Soccer, that's all you needed to say.

Old April 11th 05, 06:29 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:56:55 -0500, wrote:

Now,that AIN'T RIGHT!
www.drudgereport.com
cuhulin

Why not? He's dead.

Heck, I can jeer you, and you're still alive, 'tard boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 13th 05, 11:59 PM
Ian Smith

wrote in message
Now,that AIN'T RIGHT!
www.drudgereport.com
cuhulin

Not very good behaviour from some of my countrymen, who exhibit
bigotry against those of other religious persuasions (primarily
catholic versus protestant), and traditionally intertwined with the
particular soccer team they support.
However, freedom of speech and all that....

Old April 14th 05, 12:23 AM
John S.

About as classy as the people who will boo the president when he throws
the opening pitch at the Nationals first home game tomorrow night.