Old April 12th 05, 01:53 AM
Al Patrick

forkinthetoaster wrote:
"Al Patrick" wrote in message

I'm NOT PREDICTING ANYTHING will happen; but here's betting that IF
something serious did happen, like a couple of U.S. or even more
specifically a couple of Florida cities disappearing, VERY FEW WOULD
LEARN ANYTHING AT ALL and even fewer would admit that God had anything
at all to do with it! :-)

Oh....I see. You mean to imply that if Al Queda or some
from their ilk set off some type of a WMD someplace in the
State of FL that you'd not be the least bit fazed over it...??
Perhaps even you would take some kind of twisted pleasure
in the event of the same.....??

Is this what you insinuate in a veiled manner above Albert..?

If so, they you sir are ONE -VERY- SICK [edited].

Some SNAKES never cease to try to put THEIR words into other people's
mouths!

Read Deuteronomy chapters 28 and 32. In both God Almighty says, IF you,
the Children of Israel, will do thus and so then you'll get all these
blessings BUT if you fail to do my will, keep my law, etc. the ALL THESE
CURSES WILL COME UPON YOU.

Why do you think the anti-christs are trying so hard to keep America
from following the laws of God? Are you one of them?
Old April 12th 05, 01:34 AM
FDR

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
Well, it took the state of Florida, some leftist judges, and her "husband"
Michael about 14 days to kill Terri - not counting the other 14 or 15
YEARS! (This has been extensively covered on The Power Hour with Joyce
and Dave, as well as other broadcasters.)

Terri wished to die. Her wish was granted. She is in a happier place now.

I believe Wednesday will be 14 days SINCE she was starved (and dehydrated)
to death.

I'm NOT PREDICTING ANYTHING will happen; but here's betting that IF
something serious did happen, like a couple of U.S. or even more
specifically a couple of Florida cities disappearing, VERY FEW WOULD LEARN
ANYTHING AT ALL and even fewer would admit that God had anything at all to
do with it! :-)

Happy DXing to all!

Al

Old April 12th 05, 04:13 AM
running dogg

Frank White wrote:

In article , says...

Well, it took the state of Florida, some leftist judges, and her
"husband" Michael about 14 days to kill Terri - not counting the other
14 or 15 YEARS! (This has been extensively covered on The Power Hour
with Joyce and Dave, as well as other broadcasters.)

I believe Wednesday will be 14 days SINCE she was starved (and
dehydrated) to death.

I'm NOT PREDICTING ANYTHING will happen; but here's betting that IF
something serious did happen, like a couple of U.S. or even more
specifically a couple of Florida cities disappearing, VERY FEW WOULD
LEARN ANYTHING AT ALL and even fewer would admit that God had anything
at all to do with it! :-)

Happy DXing to all!

Jeb Bush could have taken her into protective custody at any
time and had the tube reinserted. After generating a big hoopla
over her plight when it served his purpose and making some grand
but empty gestures, he disappeared into the political woodwork
when it was time to back up his words with actions even if it
damaged his political career.

If God REALLY is angry over this, striking Jeb down with a bolt
of lightning, or the Plague, or just crushing him like a grape
in front of the TV cameras would do more to get the point across
AND punish the hypocritical guilty than leveling a few Florida
cities.

I'm sure you agree. ^_^

Shortwave.

FW

This just in: Jeb Bush, George W. Bush, and Tom Delay have been struck
by bolts of lightning which appeared out of a clear blue sky! A booming
voice came out of nowhere, and declared that the election was indeed
rigged, and that John Kerry will henceforth serve out the remainder of
W's term. Scientists are baffled. Christian Conservatives deny that this
was the work of God, and said it must be Satan up to his old tricks
again, although they could not explain how Satan got access to the
lightning. In other news, Michael Jackson has become Black again, and
has vowed to move to Africa and marry an African woman.

We can always dream, can't we? But if you have a direct line to God, I
suggest that you show this post to him.