Old April 11th 05, 04:15 PM
Al Patrick

Default Terri's death - 12 days

Well, it took the state of Florida, some leftist judges, and her
"husband" Michael about 14 days to kill Terri - not counting the other
14 or 15 YEARS! (This has been extensively covered on The Power Hour
with Joyce and Dave, as well as other broadcasters.)

I believe Wednesday will be 14 days SINCE she was starved (and
dehydrated) to death.

I'm NOT PREDICTING ANYTHING will happen; but here's betting that IF
something serious did happen, like a couple of U.S. or even more
specifically a couple of Florida cities disappearing, VERY FEW WOULD
LEARN ANYTHING AT ALL and even fewer would admit that God had anything
at all to do with it! :-)

Happy DXing to all!

Al
Old April 11th 05, 10:11 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:15:11 -0400, Al Patrick
wrote:

Well, it took the state of Florida, some leftist judges, and her
"husband" Michael about 14 days to kill Terri - not counting the other
14 or 15 YEARS! (This has been extensively covered on The Power Hour
with Joyce and Dave, as well as other broadcasters.)

I believe Wednesday will be 14 days SINCE she was starved (and
dehydrated) to death.

I'm NOT PREDICTING ANYTHING will happen; but here's betting that IF
something serious did happen, like a couple of U.S. or even more
specifically a couple of Florida cities disappearing, VERY FEW WOULD
LEARN ANYTHING AT ALL and even fewer would admit that God had anything
at all to do with it! :-)

Happy DXing to all!

Al

"Pinellas County Circuit Judge George Greer has been under the
protection of armed guards, and friends say his family also is
protected." In case anyone was wondering, Greer is a Republican and a
conservative Christian - although it should be noted that his church
kicked him out last week. You know, somehow I don't think Jesus would
approve of all this.

The biggest problem is 'tard boy... that you just never, ever think.

Did you attend Stanford? Are you one of those idle elite campus types?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 11th 05, 10:19 PM
Al Patrick

wrote:

[...]

"All this" what? So far all you've described is the protection of a
judge and his family who are allegedly Christian and Republican.

Maybe you're right. Maybe Jesus wouldn't protect him!
Old April 11th 05, 10:20 PM
Al Patrick

Have you been listening to the liberal lying media?

John S. wrote:

Actually Terri all but killed herself many years before when she
embarked on a starvation diet that left her body with little potassium.
The subsequent heart attack killed most of her brain from lack of
oxygen. The portion remaining of her brain could trigger the organs to
process nutrients, and it could generate random muscle movements. But
that was it...there was no physical response to the surrounding world
as you or I know it.

Old April 11th 05, 11:30 PM
Brian Hill

wrote:

[...]

I'm just praying he's not one of those frustrated dingbat professors some of
us had deal with.

B.H.

Old April 12th 05, 12:02 AM

I went to welding classes at night at Hinds Juinor College in
Raymond,Mississippi (www.dogpile.com Hinds Juinor College Raymond
Mississippi) (Raymond is eight miles Southwest of me) [[South is always
best]] in 1973 on the G.I.Bill.There sure are a lot of cute gals over
there.I never tried to date any of them though because even wayyyy back
then,they were too young for me.
cuhulin

Old April 12th 05, 12:40 AM
Greg

From: Al Patrick
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 17:27:09 -0400
Subject: Terri's death - 12 days

The trash collector dies and the world moves on.
Presidents die and the world moves on.
Popes die and the world moves on.
I doubt it'll stop for you, me, or judge greer.

....and Terri Shiavo died, so why don't you just move on?

Greg