Old April 19th 05, 01:04 AM

Anybody that uses gmail is Dumber than Dumb.Same goes for aol and yahoo
and hotmail.I could use yahoo and hotmail and gmail if I wanted to with
or without my very smart webtv box,but I am not dumb.
cuhulin

Old April 19th 05, 02:52 AM
Greg

Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 18 Apr 2005 16:23:54 -0700
Subject: Another classic shortwave moment

You people have humor about as dumb as a bag of hammers.

I take that as a compliment. Thanks Todd, er, Kelsey, um, who said that?

Greg

Old April 25th 05, 12:41 PM

Catholic churches all face Jerusalem. Churches in the US/Europe face
East. Churches in Iraq/Iran face West.

Hudley Pearse

Old April 25th 05, 12:43 PM

Can you mention pubic hair on the radio in the US? Wouldn't someone be
able to denounce her to the FCC?

Hudley Pearse

Old April 25th 05, 12:44 PM
Brad

wrote in message
oups.com...
Catholic churches all face Jerusalem. Churches in the US/Europe face
East. Churches in Iraq/Iran face West.

Hudley Pearse

Well now I truly don't know what to make of the one local to me. It faces
North.
Brad in Oz.

Old April 25th 05, 12:48 PM

To the rest of the world, Americans must seem crazy or evil or both. I

wonder how many non Americans listen to American kook SW to hear "the
real story" as to how Americans "really" feel.

Well, I live in China, and I don't know anyone who listens to American
SW, save for VOA's Special English. Most of the nuts talk too fast and
their topics are incomprehensible if the listener is not an American.
Most foreigners may have a low opinion of the US government, but they
know that I (and you) are not the government.

Hudley Pearse

Old April 25th 05, 12:50 PM

Almost nobody, believe me. Most of it is incomprehensible even to
foreigners who know English, let alone the majority.

Hudley Pearse

Old April 25th 05, 12:57 PM

If you are a Chinese peasant, for example, you ignore US shortwave
fanatics, not because you are stupid, but because you are too smart to
waste your time, instead of growing food to eat.