Old April 14th 05, 04:01 AM
Rev. Chroma Signal 678

Default Another classic shortwave moment

Tonight while upgrading my PC and doing my hoodoos-fung-shushi
to the HDD with the covers off the same, I happened to be listening
to Jackie Patru and her usually-amusing "Sweet Liberty" broadcast
(5.070 @ 9:00 PM EST) WWCR I think..

Tonight she had on an obvious wacky British gentleman who
was not only 1/4 of a glassful-of-warm-beer-short-of-a-pint
but who also touched on everything from 'secret islands of
the NWO' (made by stacking discarded building materials
atop Pacific Island coral reefs) to how the entrance to *every*
Cat-O-Lick Church faces East. -- (I have my doubts on this
claim, but since the local RCC is just 2 blocks away an I still
have my trusty gumball machine compass, I am going to check
this claim out *personally* tomorrow with Father - grin)

The real -show stopper- however was when the WackoBrit
guest said that the real reason RC Priests wear
black robes was that it was a subtle imagery code to remind
people that they have them by the PUBIC HAIRS (!!)

At this point I dropped my 1/4" xcelite hex nut tool, paused
and wondered if my shortwave radio really JUST SAID THAT....
(sort of like when Janet Jackson showed her tiny tittie during
the 04 SB) Then, Jackie says 'you mean they got you by the
b-a-l-l-s? And her Representative from the British Silly Party
answers in the affirmative in the most proper Kings English
without missing a beat.

At this point I was laughing....LOUDLY...VERY LOUDLY..it was
a true shortwave moment. You had to be there folks. It was hysterical.

Thanks Jackie for tonight's entertainment - You are a true master of
the forbidden science of schizophreniactrics.
(the forbidden science of the true conspiracy)

------------

"I think it's great that you can give sound advice to
people who call into talk radio programs who are
obviously completely out of their minds"
- "Media Barrage Madness #3 (sex slack and sickness)
www.subgenius.com

ps: Remember folks REAL Xcelite tools smell like
BABY PUKE when left in the warm sun You old-school
techies like me know -exactly- what I am talking of here : )

Old April 14th 05, 04:21 AM

Catholic Churches all face East? www.churchangel.com I bet all of
the Catholic Churches here in Jackson don't all face East.Those ragheads
butts all face East though,when they are praying six times a day for
their virgins.
cuhulin

Old April 14th 05, 04:26 AM

xcelite,,,, Don't lay them artificial gummy fishing worms/lures on
plastic thingys either,I Guarantee y'all they will eat right through the
plastic! :{)
cuhulin

Old April 14th 05, 04:35 AM

That Locktite stuff,it will eat/melt right on through many kinds of
plastic too.I used to own a 1974 Ford Mazda pickup truck and the right
rear tail light lens wouldn't stay on.I put a couple of drops of
Locktite on both of the screws and tightned it up.I reckon I must have
accidently got some of that Locktite on the heads of the screws.The next
day,the lens was laying on the ground.
cuhulin

Old April 14th 05, 01:44 PM
jtaylor

"Rev. Chroma Signal 678" onmymedsagain roups.com...

the entrance to *every*
Cat-O-Lick Church faces East. -- (I have my doubts on this
claim, but since the local RCC is just 2 blocks away an I still
have my trusty gumball machine compass, I am going to check
this claim out *personally* tomorrow with Father - grin)

It's traditional for "western" christian churches - Jerusalem is to the east
of most of 'em.

But not in all cases, certainly.

Old April 14th 05, 10:26 PM
§ Dr. Artaud §

"Rev. Chroma Signal 678" onmymedsagain :

Oddly enough, expecting such material from Jackie, the most significant
issue that I have with her show is the title, "Sweet Liberty" and
especially the way that she says it.

It takes about 10 minutes before she goes off the handle concerning
Catholics and I change the dial. Previously, I listened for the humor in
it, the glorification of Hitler and Mussolini to name a few of her
topics. Hitler is always the "misunderstood" man but the Pope is a cold
calculating ******* ingeniously engineering the overthrow of the world.
If that is not humorous, I don't know what is.

Since the Pope has died, one point has been made abundantly clear to me,
the supposedly Christian hosts are anything but Christian. It also puts
into perspective, for me at least, the anti-Semite material that these
shows promulgate. The hosts hate anyone that isn't in accord with them,
and their idea of accord is very narrow indeed. They don't seem to be
able to differentiate the "common man" from some of the hierarchical
leaders that are problematic in most organizations, including Pat
Robertson from the 700 Club.

Regards,

Dr. Artaud

Old April 15th 05, 12:47 AM
running dogg

§ Dr. Artaud § wrote:

Oddly enough, expecting such material from Jackie, the most significant
issue that I have with her show is the title, "Sweet Liberty" and
especially the way that she says it.

I have no doubt that most of the "Christian Patriot" hosts would waste
no time in violently oppressing all opinions that didn't agree with
theirs if they had the chance.

It takes about 10 minutes before she goes off the handle concerning
Catholics and I change the dial. Previously, I listened for the humor in
it, the glorification of Hitler and Mussolini to name a few of her
topics. Hitler is always the "misunderstood" man but the Pope is a cold
calculating ******* ingeniously engineering the overthrow of the world.
If that is not humorous, I don't know what is.

Gee, I thought it was the other way around.

Since the Pope has died, one point has been made abundantly clear to me,
the supposedly Christian hosts are anything but Christian.

You noticed!

It also puts
into perspective, for me at least, the anti-Semite material that these
shows promulgate.

Now you know what it feels like to be Jewish. It makes Abe Foxman seem a
little more sane, doesn't it?

The hosts hate anyone that isn't in accord with them,
and their idea of accord is very narrow indeed. They don't seem to be
able to differentiate the "common man" from some of the hierarchical
leaders that are problematic in most organizations, including Pat
Robertson from the 700 Club.

This is not only a problem with kook SW hosts. People in general seem
incapable of differentiating leaders from followers, say George W. Bush
from Republicans (or Americans) in general.

Two points:

Many more people have SW radios than have satellite TV.

People around the world are able to hear American kook SW, and form
their opinions of Americans from hosts like Jackie.

To the rest of the world, Americans must seem crazy or evil or both. I
wonder how many non Americans listen to American kook SW to hear "the
real story" as to how Americans "really" feel. To these people,
Americans are the most evil people on the planet, who hate everybody who
is even slightly different from them, and who are out to violently
subjugate the world. Keep that in mind the next time you hear Arab
conspiracy ranting, or thinly veiled America hate from Europe. The FCC
really needs to do a better job of policing SW-it truly is global, and
the kooks, while funny for Americans to listen to, are doing real damage
to America's standing in the world.

Old April 15th 05, 01:44 AM

No,y'all do NOT want the fcc to police Shortwave Radio.Consider how fed
govt is continously driving a wedge right through America,creating more
and more problems all the time and then stepping in to "solve the
problems" Most of the people around the World who listen to Shortwave
Radio and read news in their newspapers and on the internet do NOT
believe Americans are crazy.They envy America and Americans.
www.chuckbaldwinlive.com Chuck's Archived Essays,Speeches and
Columns.
Patriotism Does Not Mean Love Of Big Government Or Support For A
President.

I have been getting Chuck Baldwin's email newsletters for over five
years.The ONLY U.S.President in my lifetime who was any good was Dwight
David Eisenhower.(Ausenhower) He had his problems too,I have known about
them since the 1950's.g.w.bush is only a Puppet on a String.He takes
orders from Idiots (He is a MORON) whom actually rank higher up than he
does.He never listens and takes Advice from folks who have a lot of
experience in politics and Military and who have common sense.
cuhulin

Old April 15th 05, 02:07 AM
D. Martin

If you're offended by somehing you hear, turn the dial. Darren
http://hometown.aol.com/darren1965co...e/profile.html

Old April 15th 05, 02:16 AM
Sherman

There is no "homeland security" without "Bob".

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 23:01:32 -0400, "Rev. Chroma Signal 678"
onmymedsagain