Old April 14th 05, 06:50 PM
Rev. Chroma Signal 678

Default Christian School Site Features Pr0n Links

What's the big shi+ here...?
I mean, if the Cat-O-Lick priests can engage in
numerous incidents of buggery with altar boys going
back for MANY decades, they why not the Protestant xians
have their "cake-and-eat-it" also so 2 speak?

I for one would give real money to learn of some of
the dirty laundry and past sexual escapades that 80%
of the TV and Radio Evangilists engaged in over the years!

I'm sure the late BJ Hargis was not the only redneck
poe-bucker preacher what didn't engage in this stuff...

"Harry Lime" harrylime (at) harrylime (dot) teevee wrote in message

courtesy of www.harrylime.biz --(a great page!)

Christian School Smut - Website included link to porn site
By ROCHELLE SQUIRES, STAFF REPORTER
Winnipeg Sun News - 13 April 2005

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/Winnip...94344-sun.html

Scott Wasylyk wasn't searching for photos of nude women when he logged on

his son's private school's website. But that's what he found yesterday

while
looking for information about the Red River Valley Junior Academy (RRVJA)
where his six-year-old boy attends.

"Why that school doesn't have a block on their website is beyond me,"

said
an angry Wasylyk, whose son is in Grade 1 at the Christian-based RRVJA

that
is owned and operated by the Seventh Day Adventist Church.

"As a concerned parent, this is pretty disappointing," said Wasylyk. "I
don't want my son in that school after seeing this."

From the main page of the school's website, Wasylyk clicked on to a guest
book link, which led him to a page with 45 graphic pictures of naked

women.

Posting seven weeks old

According to the website, the pornographic posting was made more than

seven
weeks ago.

"The fact that it sat on there since February 21, I mean, if something

snuck
on for a day or two, that could happen to anyone. But a month and a

half?"
he said.

Wasylyk, who was at work when he discovered the pornography, immediately
called the police and the school.

"It's not just my son that goes to that school," he said, adding he

wonders
how many kids have already seen the nude photos. "I notified the police

get that off there and I left a message for the principal asking for an
appointment to come in and talk about this."

Another parent, who did not want her name in The Sun, was appalled by

what
she saw on the website after hearing about the lewd link yesterday.

"It's disgusting and I wouldn't want my kid to go (on the website), to

check
on something, and then find this," she said.

The principal of the school was equally shocked. "This is a Christian
school, and one would think that someone wouldn't do something so

horrible,"
said Ian Mighty, principal of the Kindergarten to Grade 10 school on Grey
Street.

Mighty said he learned about the pornographic link from the Winnipeg

Police
Service late in the afternoon.

"I rushed back to the school to fix it," said Mighty. "We try to update

the
site every three or four weeks. This must have been an oversight on our
part."

Police officials could not confirm details about the specific case last
night but said distributing pornography is an offence that would be
investigated.

The guest book with the link had been removed from the school's website

by 8
p.m. yesterday. "We definitely won't be putting another (guest book) back
on," Mighty said. "It's very unfortunate that someone has chosen to do
this."

Mighty doesn't believe a student from the academy made the posting. "I

have
a lot of confidence in my students," he said.