Old April 19th 05, 08:06 AM
Michael A. Terrell

Greg wrote:

Well, by your reasoning we could eliminate a few cities in my home state of
Florida, like Naples, Venice, Punta Gorda, Jupiter (is that foreign?), St.
Petersburg, Ybor City, Cairo (no, that's Georgia), Havana (no, that's
Georgia too), Rome (Georgia again, and New York), St. Augustine (sounds
foreign), Opa-Laka (what the heck is that!), Dunedin, Melbourne, Bagdad
(really!), Bethlehem, Lebanon, to name a few. And that's just Florida!

Greg

It would be easier to deport a couple idiots than rename all those
cities.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old April 19th 05, 08:36 AM
RHF

Greg,
Old April 19th 05, 10:11 AM

When I used to live up North,I never could get used to walking on those
icey sidewalks and streets and my toes and fingers and nose and ears
always felt like Birdseye frozen peas.And my eyeglasses always fogged
over when I came in from the cold.
cuhulin

Old April 19th 05, 10:24 AM

In November of 1971,I bought my 1914 Ford T model car (which I still
own,by the way) from a guy in Sioux Falls,South Dakota by the name of
Gary Peterson.He and his wife were moving to Minneapolis and they
couldn't take the car with them.His wife was a gorgeous yummy looking
blonde,but I had my mind on the car.She met me at the Sioux Falls
Airport in her yellow Volkswagen car and I bought lunch for us at the
Airport and she dropped me off at their house and she went on back to
work.They let me sleep on their couch that night.I paid them $1,800,00
for my car.
cuhulin

Old April 19th 05, 10:28 AM

Nawww,Stupid Greg,by MY resoning,cities and towns in U.S.A.that have
foreign names Should be REnamed.Now go back to sleep and pound your pud.
cuhulin

Old April 19th 05, 10:33 AM

Some "people" say they wish they could take a giant jigsaw and cut off
California from the rest of U.S.A.What a bunch of MORONS they are! I am
fixin to cut the light and get my beauty sleep now.
cuhulin

Old April 19th 05, 10:51 PM
Ian Smith

wrote in message
Nahhh,I prefer to use up some band space and call it like it
is,Slanteyed Chinkland.
cuhulin

You forgot to say "and don't call me Shirley".

:-)

Old April 19th 05, 11:04 PM

There was a guy in the same class with me at Forest Hill school back in
the 1950's by the name of Fred Shirley.
cuhulin