Old April 17th 05, 10:47 AM
RHF

Default Another Choice - Listen to the BBC via the Internet

For One and All,

If you can not receive the BBC via Radio; and you need
your daily 'fix' of the BBC; then you should consider
trying to Listen to the BBC via the Internet (WWW).

BBC = http://www.radio-now.co.uk/listen_newstalk.htm

Listen to News, Sport and Talk Radio Stations Broadcasting
on the Web (Internet).

BBC = http://www.radio-now.co.uk/listen_newstalk.htm

Live Audio from Sport Phone-in Stations, plus the
Latest News Headlines on demand.

BBC = http://www.radio-now.co.uk/listen_newstalk.htm

Coverage of Cricket Matches from BBC Radio 4 Longwave
and major Sporting Events from Five Live.
Please Note - That due to broadcasting restrictions,
not all sports action can be heard online.

BBC = http://www.radio-now.co.uk/listen_newstalk.htm

You'll also find the major BBC Regional and National Talk
and Current Affairs Stations here.

BBC = http://www.radio-now.co.uk/listen_newstalk.htm

Tune in to your own 'local' BBC Station Live-on-the-Web.

BBC = http://www.radio-now.co.uk/listen_newstalk.htm

Listen in to national BBC Radio Wales and Scotland.

BBC = http://www.radio-now.co.uk/listen_newstalk.htm

Hear the Capital's BBC London.

hope this helps any 'bbc-a-holics' ~ RHF
. . . . .

Old April 17th 05, 12:53 PM
Dan

-Step out of your house a few miles & it stops working...

Thanks anyway..

Old April 17th 05, 02:04 PM
Al

Oh my, is RHF throwing in his radios? Whatcha got for sale?

Al KA5JGV

oups.com...

Old April 17th 05, 03:23 PM
Ron Tock

"Jim" wrote in message
On 17 Apr 2005 02:47:05 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

For One and All,

If you can not receive the BBC via Radio; and you need
your daily 'fix' of the BBC; then you should consider
trying to Listen to the BBC via the Internet (WWW).

BBC = http://www.radio-now.co.uk/listen_newstalk.htm

Radio Australia is available also http://www.abc.net.au/

This is usually only heard for a couple of hours in the morning on the
radio here. 24/7 on the net, however!

Jim

Jesus Christ, are you people just figuring this out? These and others have
been around for years.
Almost all SW broadcasters have a web presence.

Old April 17th 05, 03:29 PM

Oh Yes..
and here you can find a full list of broacasters websites.

http://www.dxzone.com/catalog/Shortw...rs/index.shtml

Old April 17th 05, 05:57 PM
RHF

AL,
Old April 17th 05, 06:05 PM

I can get bbc on my radios and on DIRECTV,but I almost never tune
in.F..K!!!!!!!!!!!! the bbc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old April 17th 05, 06:12 PM

I can pick them up on my computer and my Linksys Wireless B Music System
internet radio if I want to,but I never do.I use my internet radio for
listening to Ireland and Scotland,ONLY! That's what I bought it for.
cuhulin

Old April 17th 05, 07:17 PM
David

wrote:

For One and All,

If you can not receive the BBC via Radio; and you need
your daily 'fix' of the BBC; then you should consider
trying to Listen to the BBC via the Internet (WWW).

BBC = http://www.radio-now.co.uk/listen_newstalk.htm

Radio Australia is available also http://www.abc.net.au/

This is usually only heard for a couple of hours in the morning on the
radio here. 24/7 on the net, however!

Jim

Odd. I get the BBC World Service 24/7/365 on the radio at my house.

http://www.xmradio.com/programming/c...age.jsp?ch=131

Old April 17th 05, 07:34 PM
dxAce

wrote:

For One and All,

If you can not receive the BBC via Radio; and you need
your daily 'fix' of the BBC; then you should consider
trying to Listen to the BBC via the Internet (WWW).

BBC = http://www.radio-now.co.uk/listen_newstalk.htm

Radio Australia is available also http://www.abc.net.au/

This is usually only heard for a couple of hours in the morning on the
radio here. 24/7 on the net, however!

Jim

Odd. I get the BBC World Service 24/7/365 on the radio at my house.

But, as has been pointed out numerous times 'tard boy, it's not radio in the
'normal' sense.

Then again, 'shortwave 'tard boy' rejects such as yourself have no concept of
what 'normal' is, do you?

Continue to tote and dream.

dxAce
Michigan