Old April 19th 05, 02:46 AM
Greg

From: "Ron Tock"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 00:25:41 GMT
Subject: CUHULIN = WHITE TRASH

wrote in message
Polly is George ASSHOLE Ashley? y'all will never find a picture of me on
the internet because there isn't one and there will never be a picture
of me on the intenet either.It will never happen.I personally Guarantee
that.

http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/ugly-people-78.htm

Wow, and I thought Cuhulin said his picture wasn't on the Internet!

(Sorry Cuhu, this is too easy!)

Greg

Old April 19th 05, 02:49 AM
Greg

From: "Honus"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 23:27:23 GMT

(Snip)

This is the only place where sometimes I
wish that I was a retarded black Jewish lesbian from Canada, so that then I
could argue from a position of true authority.

And here we thought you was one!

joke

Greg

Old April 19th 05, 03:17 AM
Greg

From: dxAce
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:43:40 -0400

Greg wrote:

Wow, a racist calling Cuhulin "white trash"! That's almost funny. No, it's
pathetic.

In case you haven't seen it.. a picture of Polly can be found he

http://www.qrz.com/database?callsign=W4fqf

The caption should perhaps read: "Do I look like a Klansman to you?".

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Cool lookin' dude! Check out those glasses. He's stuck in the '60's.
Probably prior to the 1964 Civil Rights Act. He doesn't know how to act
right - or civil!

Greg

Old April 19th 05, 03:18 AM
Greg

Looks like NOBODY is listening to the radio tonight!

Greg

Old April 19th 05, 03:29 AM
Honus

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote:

No not really. When it comes to the topic of bigotry or hating people

for
things they have no control over I take the gloves off. Look a this guy.
The
only time he comes here is to pick on someone he deems a pillock. He's a
racist bully and deserves whatever I can dish out.

B.H.

Tag team time!

George Ashley, whatta guy! His family tree doesn't branch...it just goes
straight up and down!

tag

And it's obviously been fertilized with bull****, with a little bit of
chicken-**** thrown in for good measure.

Old April 19th 05, 03:30 AM
Honus

"drz" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:02:42 -0500, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

"Honus" wrote in message

Highly intelectual text sniped and saved for future referance

This is the only place where sometimes I
wish that I was a retarded black Jewish lesbian from Canada, so that

then
could argue from a position of true authority.

Wow Honus. That was very educational.

B.H.

haha...funny too!

You're too kind.

Come to think of it, I probably was too.

Old April 19th 05, 03:32 AM
Honus

From: "Honus"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 23:27:23 GMT

(Snip)

This is the only place where sometimes I
wish that I was a retarded black Jewish lesbian from Canada, so that

then I
could argue from a position of true authority.

And here we thought you was one!

Only in my dreams, Greg. Only in my dreams.

Speaking of which...alright, cuhulin - let's see -both- hands above the
keyboard, huh?

Old April 19th 05, 03:32 AM
Honus

"Greg" wrote in message
Looks like NOBODY is listening to the radio tonight!

What the hell's a radio?

Old April 19th 05, 03:39 AM
Greg

From: "Honus"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 02:32:56 GMT

"Greg" wrote in message
Looks like NOBODY is listening to the radio tonight!

What the hell's a radio?

Sorry, I lost my head there for a second.

Greg

Old April 19th 05, 03:51 AM
Brian Running

This is really repugnant, and shows far less class than Cuhulin
himself, or any of the other posters on this group. Polly, whomever
you are, if you want to see the lowest scum, look in a mirror.

Has someone told the real George Ashley that this is going on? This has
got to be a put-on, hasn't it? No one who had listed his personal info
and a picture of himself for the whole world to see would ever post
something like that, would he?