Old April 20th 05, 01:18 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
oups.com...
Gee - he looks like a nice enough feller...

Same guy? Really?

Bruce Jensen

I bleeve so. If someone was spoofing him, then I was way out of line,
but his posts were filled with vituperative and racial slurs. Not cool in
my book...

73,

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

Every moment of a human life is an act of worship.

Coincidence is God's way of being anonymous.

Old April 20th 05, 01:28 AM
dxAce

bpnjensen wrote:

Gee - he looks like a nice enough feller...

Same guy? Really?

Well, it's W4FQF...

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 20th 05, 01:30 AM
Greg

From: m II
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 03:17:17 GMT
Subject: CUHULIN = WHITE TRASH

Greg wrote:

Wow, a racist calling Cuhulin "white trash"! That's almost funny. No, it's
pathetic.

As pathetic as dxAce calling people "Another Mexican piece of ****" or
"Another
Canadian Piece of ****"? He does it regularly without you complaining.

mike

More pathetic. Besides, so far I've avoided being called a tard.

Greg

Old April 20th 05, 02:18 AM
Tebojockey

On 18 Apr 2005 13:05:06 -0700, "Polly" wrote:

Cuhulin had a cabin boy, he loved him like a brother, every night below
the deck, they would cornhole one another.

Oh cabin boy, oh cabin boy, you dirty little nipper, you lined your ass
with broken glass to castrate the skipper!

The cabin boy ran across the deck, Cuhulin did pursue him, a white of
an egg ran down his leg, Cuhulin must of screwed him!

Yep, I was right, he lives in a filthy hovel in the middle of the
****** quarters in west jackson. And, it has been told he is a diggy
diddler.

White trash!

My goodness! Most of that **** was a cadence from the ol' green
fatigues Army! Brought back some memories.

As for the rest of it, take it the hell somewhere else. No one in
here cares where anyone lives (with the possible exception of knowing
how to avoid moving next to jerk posters), or what state of affairs
their abode is in (didn't pick up my clothes either last nite....).

Al in CNMI

Old April 20th 05, 02:20 AM
Tebojockey

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 16:55:32 -0500, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
roups.com...
This is really repugnant, and shows far less class than Cuhulin
himself, or any of the other posters on this group. Polly, whomever
you are, if you want to see the lowest scum, look in a mirror.

Bruce Jensen

His name is George A Ashley and the A stands for asshole. He represents the
retched thinking that only comes after many years of bathing in hatred and
bigotry. The only way a man like George can clean the filth from his mind is
to go home and pound a bottle of rotgut and run a bullet through it.

B.H.

Damn....sounds like a waste of rotgut......

Al in CNMI