Old April 19th 05, 02:53 PM
David

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:50:40 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

David wrote:

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 03:52:03 -0500, wrote:

...I never shoot up or do drugs and I never have and I never...
cuhulin

Perhaps you should start...

Does it work for you?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Just caffeine and cannibus.

Old April 19th 05, 03:38 PM

And I don't "mess around" with my dog either.
cuhulin

Old April 19th 05, 10:11 PM
Brian Hill

wrote:

David wrote:

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 03:52:03 -0500, wrote:

...I never shoot up or do drugs and I never have and I never...
cuhulin

Perhaps you should start...

Does it work for you?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Just caffeine and cannibus.

Cannibus will make you grow tits.

B.H.

Old April 19th 05, 10:19 PM

Up untill about three weeks from the start of inception in the womb,all
males are females in the womb.That is why us males have tits.
cuhulin

Old April 19th 05, 10:29 PM
MnMikew

wrote:

David wrote:

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 03:52:03 -0500, wrote:

...I never shoot up or do drugs and I never have and I never...
cuhulin

Perhaps you should start...

Does it work for you?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Just caffeine and cannibus.

Cannibus will make you grow tits.

B.H.

Think I'll get the wife a bong for mothers day then. :-)

Old April 19th 05, 11:02 PM
Brian Hill

"MnMikew" wrote in message

wrote:

David wrote:

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 03:52:03 -0500, wrote:

...I never shoot up or do drugs and I never have and I never...
cuhulin

Perhaps you should start...

Does it work for you?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Just caffeine and cannibus.

Cannibus will make you grow tits.

B.H.

Think I'll get the wife a bong for mothers day then. :-)

Better grab a fridge full of food too lol

B.H.

Old April 20th 05, 12:18 AM
Honus

wrote in message
And I don't "mess around" with my dog either.

I believe you. I believe you're faithful, and that it's true love.

Oh, I thought you said "I don't mess around ON my dog." Sorry. My bad. Want
another limerick?

Old April 20th 05, 12:36 AM
Honus

wrote in message
Up untill about three weeks from the start of inception in the womb,all
males are females in the womb.That is why us males have tits.
cuhulin

A scientist (genetecist, IIRC) that I once knew (via a lot of Usenet
activity) once had this to say about that:

quote

All human embryoes start out as female. This is undisputed fact. We
were ALL female once!

"Sorry. This is wrong. We were all sexually *indifferent* once,
having both the precursors to the Mullerian (female) and Wolfian
(male) ductwork. In the absence of a specific functioning
testis-determining gene on the Y, the indifferent gonad differentiates
as an ovary (in the presence of this gene product, it differentiates
into a testis). The testis-determination is histologically observable
by week 8. At this point, the fate of the reproductive tract is
determined by two hormones that the testis produces that the ovary
doesn't (testosterone and anti-Mullerian duct factor). Testosterone
is responsible for most of the changes in the external genitalia
(initially also sexually indifferent) that we call male. The
differentiation of the gonad into an ovary causes the Wolfian system
to degenerate (because it does not receive male-specific signals) and
the Mullerian differentiates into the uterus and upper vagina. In the
presence of testosterone, the Wolfian duct (which is the collecting
duct of the old mesonephric kidney) becomes the vas deferens. As
evidence, there are individuals with a genetic androgen insensitivity
(they lack receptor proteins that bind androgens). They are XY, have
testes (because they produce the testis-determining factor), lack
uteri and the upper vagina (because they produce anti-Mullerian duct
factor), but do not have Wolfian ducts and have completely female
external genitalia (because, although they produce testosterone, no
cells respond to it). Testosterone and estrogen do have effects on
brain development, but the effects in mammals are not generally as
dramatic as the effects on external genitalia and are more like the
effects of sex on height in humans (in other species, the differences
one way or the other are more dramatic): human females are smaller
than human males on average, but there is considerable overlap."

end quote

But I still gotta wonder about the tits.

Next Stop ... MARTIAL LAW Vic Canova Shortwave 4 September 9th 04 06:36 AM
AKC's gayness AKC Master Control CB 13 May 8th 04 01:52 PM
Soon to updated, more episodes to follow CoaxLengthPolice CB 1 April 9th 04 05:29 PM
The updated "Whole Story"...much more accurate RichardHead28 CB 0 February 7th 04 12:16 AM