Old April 21st 05, 02:19 AM
Greg

From: dxAce
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:47:15 -0400
Subject: The Jealousy of Rush Limbaugh

"John A. Mason" wrote:

.
With all the Anti-Rush-Limbaugh material that 'you' post
. . . DaviD - Do 'you' suffer from Rush Limbaugh Envy ?
.
DaviD - Rush may be full of hot air.
Butt DaviD - 'you' are simply full of IT [.]
.
your 'it' and we all know 'it' when we hear 'it' ~ RHF
. . . . .

Well, perhaps, but I actually think the 'bj envy' hypothesis is correct.
That a supposed 'professional' such as Limbaugh would even venture to rail
about something like this just shows how desparate he is. And who is he to
talk about 'morals' anyway? He threw his credibility out of the window with
his drug abuse.

Personally I don't count Rush Limbaugh amongst the 'drug abusers'.

He became hooked on prescribed pain medications for a back problem.

He ultimately became aware of what was happening to himself and he sought
treatment for the problem.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I think he sought treatment after EVERYONE became aware of his problem,
including the law.

I can sympathize with his plight, with the back pain and all. I just wonder
if he could do the same for me if I were in that situation.

Greg

Old April 21st 05, 03:27 AM
D. Martin

I don't want to get to graphic...but, if it's in her mouth, it's in
the wrong hole. Darren

Old April 21st 05, 04:19 AM
Honus

"D. Martin" wrote in message
oups.com...
Like I said, the anatomy is a wonderul thing, and it's built in just
such a way. Through trial and error, and much experimentation on the
matter, I've arrived at this conclusion. Darren

You're being typically elusive. For fundies, is french-kissing out? I've
always wondered about that whenever I hear fundamentalists talk about
putting organs into orifices where they don't belong. Not that that applies
to you.

Old April 21st 05, 04:31 AM
D. Martin

French kissing. Huh, I hadn't really given that any thought. Well,
the concept doesn't offend me. As a matter of fact, I've unrepentently
engaged in such as that, times passed. In a more phlosophical sense,
that could be construed as a means of communication. Then again, it
could be interprited as gratuitous hunger. Darren

Old April 21st 05, 05:55 PM
Greg

From: "D. Martin"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 20 Apr 2005 20:02:35 -0700

Like I said, the anatomy is a wonderul thing, and it's built in just
such a way. Through trial and error, and much experimentation on the
matter, I've arrived at this conclusion. Darren

Yes, but experimentation is half the fun...sorta like "It's about the
journey, not the destination". But I can truly say, unlike others on this
newsgroup, I don't have a dog in this fight!

Greg

Old April 22nd 05, 01:04 AM
Honus

From: "D. Martin"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 20 Apr 2005 20:02:35 -0700

Like I said, the anatomy is a wonderul thing, and it's built in just
such a way. Through trial and error, and much experimentation on the
matter, I've arrived at this conclusion. Darren

Yes, but experimentation is half the fun...sorta like "It's about the
journey, not the destination". But I can truly say, unlike others on this
newsgroup, I don't have a dog in this fight!

Oh great....we're talking about sex acts, and you bring up dogs.

Here comes cuhulin.

Old April 22nd 05, 01:20 AM

I used to try! to listen to Rush Limbaugh when he first came on a radio
talk show here in Jackson.(how long has he been on radio now? 14-15
years?) (personally,I just can't stand the sound of his voice and KOOK
Art KOOK Bell's voice either) I tried for about two months.But,I caught
him saying sooooo many things that his motormouth just didn't know what
the HELL! he was talking about! After that first two months,I never
listened to him ever again.Yes,if folks haden't caught on to him popping
them oxycotten pills like jelly beans,M&M's,I really DOUBT that if he
would ever have seeked (seeked,my ass!!!,he did NOT! seek) "treatment"
for his oxycotten problem,, I Really DO! Doubt it that he would ever
would have.He Got Caught!,that's IT! .
cuhulin

Old April 22nd 05, 01:39 AM

If I had his money and he had a feather up his ass,we would both be
tickled.I found me at new girlfriend at Metrocenter Mall just across
Highway 80 www.metromalljackson.com from me at the Sears store.She
is coming over here when she gets off work tonight.I have to watch
Breakheart Pass movie on tb now.
cuhulin

Old April 22nd 05, 01:47 AM
Les

Apr 21, 5:39 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 19:39:17 -0500
original | Report Abuse

If I had his money and he had a feather up his ass,we would both be
tickled.I found me at new girlfriend at Metrocenter Mall just across
Highway 80 www.metromalljackson.com from me at the Sears store.She

is coming over here when she gets off work tonight.I have to watch
Breakheart Pass movie on tb now.
cuhulin

Make sure she has a shovel so she can get passed the junk! Maybe hand
her a can of lysol spray too!

Les

Old April 22nd 05, 02:01 AM
Honus

wrote in message
If I had his money and he had a feather up his ass,we would both be
tickled.I found me at new girlfriend at Metrocenter Mall just across
Highway 80 www.metromalljackson.com from me at the Sears store.She

I see they have a pet store at that mall.

Why am I not surprised.